If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

New Chapter : Bloody Marry

Options
tamnean
tamnean Member Posts: 7

New Chapter : Bloody Marry

New Map : Sorority dorm

with a lot of mirror props.

New Killer : Bloody Marry

Weapon - Mirror Fragment.

Mori

She force survivor to look in a piece of mirror then she appear behind them(Camera look like when selfie with best friend). She scream near his ears and stab at his neck. Blood pouring while survivor is walking around 2-3 step before he die.

Power

Mirror Ritual - She start with 3 mirrors. She can put the mirror(floating) at any place. After she put all mirrors. The mirrors are shown aura to her. She can charge to use power up to 3 level. Level 1 travel to the nearest mirror and so on(Level 2 - further , Level 3 the furthest). After she traveled the mirror broke and she gain 1 mirror back. Survivors can destroy the mirror and Bloody Marry will gain a mirror back. With some add-ons she can see the aura of survivors in the area around the mirrors or can curse survival that contact with her belonging.

Perk

1)I Can See You - When survivors make an action that alert the killer, If they are in terror radius(or range xx meters) of the killer and they're not injured, They aura will appear to killer for short time.
2)Dare with the Evil - When a survivor help some friend hook and the killer is far away xx meters the aura of that survivor show to killer for few second and also effect with hindered for xx second. The effect will apply if the bind dull totem still not broke yet.
3)Eternal Death - The entity process faster x% for each dull totems left (There is only a one totem that is bind to this curse).

New Survivor : The Sorority Girl

Perk

1)Sexy and Know It/ I Am So Pretty - Action speed for doing generator increase by x%. You have a chance that when get hit with you will instantly put you to dying state.
2)Mean - Increase time that you stun/strugglestun/blind the killer with flashlight/pallet/perk for x%. Increase blood point for chase action.
3)Smart - When you out of killer's vision while still in his terror radius or in chasing mode, you will see the aura of killer for 3-5 seconds. After trigger the effect, there is cooldown time.

Comments

• Придира
    Придира Member Posts: 10
    Options
    Killer - Bloody Mary, able to leave splinters of mirrors that in a radius around them show the auras of survivors. Too many coincidences, are not you?
  • tamnean
    tamnean Member Posts: 7
    Options

That's the good one. So Bloody marry is popular. And that increase a chance that developer team will consider and make it happen.
    My ideas have only the mechanic part. It just pop up. Don't talk about balancing because I know it's not.
    *My point is to ignite dev team idea.