Which killer takes the least amount of skill?

Micheal Myers (The Shape) in my opinion his annoying tier 3 one shots and cheap add-ons

Comments

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Legion, Mike is a strategical killer.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Legion

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Billy

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

Legion has my vote - pretty much a survivor with a knife who can cheese chases. If you played him 10 minutes you reached his skill cap. Michael Myers does take some skill, it's not just stalk and stab; and there are many ways to play him.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

Billy by far. An instadown so easy its used more than his basic attack. Can cross the map in 5 seconds.

Billy is who you pick when you're not very good at killer but want to feel like you are.

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333

For those saying Legion, I understand you logic, but I disagree with you. Legion can hit you tons, but lacks killing potential on power based hits alone. You have to learn to either moonwalk the blood or how to to chase with power turn it off and keep up with their movements and then go for the basic lunge to down them. The only way to get the most out of Legion is Frank's Mixtape and Stab Wound Study combo as his iridescent addons are gimmicks. Button is bugged and doesn't always snap vaulted pallets. Fuming Mixtape is just surveillance perk while frenzied.

Legion is a lot of gimmicks, but not a lot of actual power.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

Legion.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

1) Leatherface: Straight up getting to the Survivor's back and rev up the chainsaw, and thats it.

2) Hillbilly: Similar to Leatherface, but with less control.

3) Myers: Leaving aside Scratched Mirror Myers, straightforward as hell.

Legion is one of the easier Killers indeed, but not the easiest. You still have to learn to deal with 110% movement speed with as little interaction with your power as possible.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

Billy still takes less amount of skill because even if you suck at the chainsaw with him you don't even have to use his power for insta downs to make him a killing machine ik billy mains that don't go for insta downs just use chainsaw for map control and get 4ks pretty easily

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333

That means the Billy player is doing even more work.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

Leatherface does take skill. You can't just pick him up and chainsaw survivors around obstacles, through doors, jungle gyms etc. without bumping into stuff causing the longest stun animation in the game. Also he has to mindgame survivors to get a chainsaw hit most of the time because good survivors are NEVER far away from a window or pallet.

Leatherface is the definition of high risk high reward. If you hit the survivor you get a hook - it you hit an obstacle you lose the chase (temporarily).

Legion on the other hand really takes very little skill. I've just bought Legion so my friend can play killer without the need to mindgame survivors. Pallets, windows, distances - nothing is much of a problem for Legion.

132% default speed in Frenzy which can be increased with addons, can vault pallets and windows like a survivor - yupp that's easy mode. Only thing that makes Legion bad is the fact they can't instadown.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

@Yamoaka I play Legion regularly and while we lack a technical insta-down we do have the Cold Dirt + Joey's Mixtape combo that when used right is pretty much the next best thing.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@Peasant I need to try that one day.

EatTheDirt EatTheDirt!

• Incirion
    Incirion Member Posts: 612

Freddy. You're invisible until you put someone to sleep, then your first hit is usually free because they cant see where you are.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

The only killers who take actual skill to play are Nurse, Spirit, and Huntress. Every other killer is basically just an M1 killer with a different power.

Plague is similar to Huntress but doesn’t take as much precision.

Hag and Trapper you could argue due to trap placement. Trapper you just gotta get lucky and hope somebody actually steps into a trap. With Hag it’s a bit simpler than that.

That being said...if you are garbage at killer, Legion takes 0 skill. None whatsoever. Billy is also very easy.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Being weak doesn't automatically make him harder to use. The fact that you just cannot miss an attack in Frenzy is what makes him easy. Doesn't matter if you catch the guy or not, you get that first hit for FREE, unless you are incredibly bad as killer. Anyone that is half decent will never miss a hit. Combine that with his ability to farm Malicious and Chaser emblems with ease, boosting most Legion players to ranks they clearly don't belong, makes him the easiest killer. Moonwalking isn't at all difficult either, if you use Sloppy and/or Bloodhound then anyone can do it. And since he just YEETs over pallets/windows you don't need to learn how to mindgame or play around loops. You just power through them like they don't exist.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Legion, even though he's annoying/ weak, he takes no skill. It's just m1 simulator for everyone with the occasional space bar. Being able to vault pallets and windows at survivor speeds by just pressing a button takes 0 skill. And when they tunnel you down there's not much you can do if they have at least 1 brain cell

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

You can still loop a freddy though, if you go down you either got outplayed or you made a mistake (or you ran out of pallets)

• RedRabbit
    RedRabbit Member Posts: 4

So if I've never played as a killer before, Legion would be a good place to start? Not looking to be the best of anything, just don't want to get a lot of poop flung at me in the end chat during my first match.

• Kurisataru
    Kurisataru Member Posts: 460

Not to mention the fact his lunge makes him faster while in frenzy which is annoying. I think Legion takes a brain dead monkey so long has he has the right add ons/perks. If the amount of disconnects he can get simply for being seen in a game doesn't speak loud enough, I dunno what people who disagree with legion are thinking.

• nunadventures
    nunadventures Member Posts: 198

Wraith: his only thing is invisibility which uncloaking/cloaking aren’t hard to master

trapper: just place traps at what you think would be popular places for survivors to run thru

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

So, definitely Legion, Trapper, or Hillybilly.

Trapper is easy to catch survivors if you are playing smart. Hillybilly is a good basic killer for both new and pro killers, and Legion seems easy to play, I heard he is fun with the immunity of pallets while on feral frenzy.

• Lanis_
    Lanis_ Member Posts: 183

Legion

• Pikaninchen
    Pikaninchen Member Posts: 11

In my opinion Bubba's the one

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

People saying Trapper have never played him at high ranks. You have to be VERY smart with your trap placement, both in positioning and timing, to actually catch people. Good survivors are not going to step into an obvious trap unless they are in a position where they have absolutely no choice. If you put your trap in an obvious spot, or put it down when a survivor is watching (wrong time) then it will just get disarmed. At this point you better be damn good in a chase otherwise you will just get run over. Against low ranks Trapper is a god because you can almost put a trap anywhere and catch someone. But against high ranks, you need to literally predict the future.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

Legion because of their moonwalk "strategy".

• CornChip
    CornChip Member Posts: 540

IMO: Hillbilly takes the least amount of skill for the reward. By far

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897

Legion for the cheap moonwalk strategy.

Hillbilly a close second.

• Incirion
    Incirion Member Posts: 612

Have you ever tried chasing a survivor while walking backwards?