Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Greatest NoEd Counter:

Shad03
Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
edited March 2019 in General Discussions

Maps. Equip a map and boom, instant counter. Preferably a rainbow map with a crystal bead and extended tracking. But literally all you need is the map itself.

You're welcome.

(Are NoEd posts a dead thing or am I still good on the bandwagon?)

Comments

• tgrab
    tgrab Member Posts: 70

my welcome?

• Marvett
    Marvett Member Posts: 159

Rainbow map btw.

• Shad03

My bad. I'm a bit tired at the moment, didn't give myself a chance to see my own writing.

I'm using maps more and more. It really helps. Shut down several noed users yesterday.

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953

Rainbow Maps, Small Game, just doing a totem that you see when you’re not in a chase, maybe leaving and not t-bagging at the exit gates, adrenaline.

• tgrab
    tgrab Member Posts: 70

its ok buddy

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

I got a better one: genrush.

Sounds weird, I know. But if none of you have been hooked more than once the whole game, you'll have enough time to find and cleanse that little totem while your mate is hangin'. It's actually a more effective way than a Map, Detective's Hunch, or Small Game.

I still prefer Small Game, simply because of the satisfaction I get from cleansing all dulls and look at killer's loadout in the end, when he's packing NOED. But genrush as I described is more efficient.

• Shad03

@George_Soros With that scenario, true. However if you are in solos, a rainbow map is a god send.

It's overkill in swf when you give your team the ability to see totems as well.