If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Do survivors remember the trials?

Options
nunadventures
nunadventures Member Posts: 198
edited March 2019 in Lore

do the survivors remember the trials?

the entity makes a “new” version of survivors once they die on hook and get sent back to the campfire and in that case wouldn’t it be wise to the entity to erase their memories so they are always hopeful of the trials and surviving. But that wouldn’t make sense for the survivors that got turned into husks and sent to the void.

Comments

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    edited March 2019
    Options

Alright, let me see if i can take a crack at this.

When a survivor dies, they're skin disintegrates, Which leaves the husk that we all know and love, which is then taken into The Void to be stored. You are right about a survivor not remembering the trial. But i think that when they live, they do remember most of the events of the trial. It's like a bad dream when they die, but they can't remember it. Think about it like that.

Ever have a bad dream where you feel like something is coming at you and then when it does you wake up with a start, but you can't remember exactly what the dream was? It's something like that. This is all a bad nightmare, except the nightmare, is real.

Oops, forgot my calling card.

Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.

• aderpymuffin
    aderpymuffin Member Posts: 97
    Options

Yes. The lore states that Benedict Baker is aware of all the trials he goes into. Which is why he has written one paragraph on each killer. If he didn't remember trials he would likely accidentally write multiple paragraphs for a killer by mistake. As the first thing he thinks to do is to write about them to hopefully help other people who read it. Unfortunately the devs got lazy and are no longer doing quotes for killers and survivors. (Lets face it them discontinuing Benedict's quotes has NOTHING to do with some big lore reveal and is obviously just them forgetting.) But I'm sure they'll bring it back eventually. I think its because the official website got discontinued and that's where most of the quotes were written.