Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Sugguestion for upcoming self-care nerf

JackieEstacadoWhen
JackieEstacadoWhen Member Posts: 78
edited June 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
As we all know by now, self-care is getting nerfed so that if you cancel the heal at any time before it's done you lose all progress and forced to heal from 0%, there's no denying that self-care needed a bit of a nerf but this change is too heavy-handed of a nerf.

My sugguestion would be to have a tier system for self-care so that if you cancel while healing, the progress regresses to the last 25% mark you reached before canceling.

Stop at 18% = 0%
Stop at 37% = 25%
Stop at 71% = 50%
Stop at 82% = 75%
You get the picture.

Put thoughts and opinions down below.

Comments

• goldseeker22
    goldseeker22 Member Posts: 75

disagree. selfcare is a VERY powerfull perk. used by most people. it needs to be nerfed to the point that many dont find it worth anymore
    ur sugestion doesnt fix the problem

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146

@goldseeker22 said:
    disagree. selfcare is a VERY powerfull perk. used by most people. it needs to be nerfed to the point that many dont find it worth anymore

I dont think any perk should be nerfed to the point of uselessness. Every perk should be viable. I do agree that selfcare does need a nerf tho and the ones that the devs have planned is perfectly fine. I would have preferred something more in depth to the changes but what the devs are going to do will work good. Survivors think it is the end times all of a sudden and i dont know why. The change the devs have planned is not hard to work around.

• goldseeker22

if they are to buff the rate of selfcare. to "balance" the nerf that they put in. than that just makes it more unfair

• goldseeker22

@SadonicShadow said:

@goldseeker22 said:

I dont think any perk should be nerfed to the point of uselessness. Every perk should be viable. I do agree that selfcare does need a nerf tho and the ones that the devs have planned is perfectly fine. I would have preferred something more in depth to the changes but what the devs are going to do will work good. Survivors think it is the end times all of a sudden and i dont know why. The change the devs have planned is not hard to work around.

i think they wont nerf it enough. balance issnt when the perk is good enough. balance is when players are starting to concider to bring something els insted

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146

@goldseeker22 said:

@SadonicShadow said:

@goldseeker22 said:

i think they wont nerf it enough. balance issnt when the perk is good enough. balance is when players are starting to concider to bring something els insted

What i personally liked the idea of was selfcare applying a no mither effect. The self heal itself will stop grunts of pain and drops of blood but you will still go down in one hit. To be fully healed you would need to find a team mate or a medkit. Then with that iteration of selfcare buff the self heal with a medkit to the point a brown medkit can give you 2 full self heals. Selfcare would still be a useful perk but if you want good heals you need to bring a medkit.

• goldseeker22

@SadonicShadow said:

@goldseeker22 said:

@SadonicShadow said:

@goldseeker22 said:

What i personally liked the idea of was selfcare applying a no mither effect. The self heal itself will stop grunts of pain and drops of blood but you will still go down in one hit. To be fully healed you would need to find a team mate or a medkit. Then with that iteration of selfcare buff the self heal with a medkit to the point a brown medkit can give you 2 full self heals. Selfcare would still be a useful perk but if you want good heals you need to bring a medkit.

now there is something i can agree on. atleast than u still require teamplay to heal.