We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

I honestly just can’t play sometimes

Kim
Kim Member Posts: 76

Yes i know that some of you have noticed that I post stuff like this a lot and it’s probably getting annoying. But i have to so that the fact that I can’t play sometimes due to anxiety is really killing my vibe to play this game. I just can’t bring myself to play and half of the time I don’t even know why. So the question is why am I posting this? Well honestly I want some advice because I want to overcome this obstacle and just play the game normally because their might be something that i’m just not seeing. I also just wanted to share my experience, so I appreciate y’all reading my post.

Comments

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,616

First, i'd like to say there's not really anything wrong with not being able to play.

I got 3 other games installed that are VERY carefree, it's great after a while of DbD.

But i did read you WANT to play more, so here goes...

First, find what you like to do a LOT in this game, something specific.

Can be anything: Getting all four kills, Totem hunting, saving your fellow Survivors no matter what, specific builds, blabla.

Then just focus on only that.

If that gets boring, find something else.

Of course that's just advice, you are free to deny it.

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463

Whenever that starts to happen just close the game and do something else, come back when you feel better :)