Where is Benedict Baker's quotes on the last few Killers?

Options
Akibahara
Akibahara Member Posts: 78

On the Dbd Wiki, one thing I particularly enjoyed was reading Benedict Baker's quotes on Killers. However, it appears we don't have one for Spirit, Legion, or Plague. What happened?

Comments

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    Options
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

Benedict got morphed into the cosmetics team. He's gone forever.

• Akibahara
    Akibahara Member Posts: 78
    Options

According to the lore, The Plague isn't a new Killer and has been slaying survs for a millennia.

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
    Options

Coming soon - New Killer! "The Fallen"

We can only hope

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

She isn't. She just was taken from distant time. We can't really determine who serves Entity the longest.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options

@Akibahara

As @Rattman said.

The Entity can appear anywhere at any time. Just because the Plague comes from further back in our time it doesn't mean she was the first killer in the realm of the Entity.

If she was indeed in the Realm the longest it is actually more likely that Benedict saw her.

(Sorry if I sounded mean, I tend to get really serious about stuff I'm interested in)

• Ahardie
    Ahardie Member Posts: 69
    Options

During the Hallowed Blight event, the final log from BB was that 'the entity has found me'. Presumably we can assume that after so long the Entity claimed him from Vigo's lab and that he's now no longer among the survivors.

• TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699
    Options

WELL WE CAN MAKE OUR OWN, D@MNIT!

"I encountered some Edgy Teenagers who run with knifes. clearly weren't cared by enough from their parents."

"There's a G-H-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-0-O-S-T, MAN!"

"Some parent didn't vaccinate their child, and now they're barfing everywhere."

Survivors:

"oh, damnit, it's my teacher."

"Oh, look. The F A T guy Y'all (looks at audience) been asking for."

"T H I C K."

"I met a psychopath who thinks he can kill these monsters with a "Boomstick." (I'm pretty sure that's a gay slur of some kind) I feel like he isn't or shouldn't, be the king, baby."

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    Options

The devs confirmed The Nurse has been serving the longest @Peopletalkingaboutplague

• TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699
    Options

^^^

To be fair, that's an old quote. They never thought the plague would be a killer, and never thought about making an old killer. Plus, it seems that at times they make stuff up as they go. So, maybe the plague COULD be, but also maybe isn't.

Also, you did a hashtag wrong. #ThisIsAHashtag

• aderpymuffin
    aderpymuffin Member Posts: 97
    Options

It could be his disappearance around the Halloween event lore wise. Or it could be laziness. Or a mixture of the two.

• aderpymuffin
    aderpymuffin Member Posts: 97
    Options

Sorry, I know I'm 5 days late but I absolutely love these quotes and would accept them as real lore. Only thing I'd change though is The Legion. I think the survivors would be split on whether is a group of killers or a shape shifting entity that morphs into different forms.