Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Devs, give us something to stay...

tt_ivi_99
tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463

Tell me you have something planned that's gonna keep killers in the game... Give us some info about Legion or Freddy, give us some info about gen rush, please talk to us...

We are still waiting for Freddy's rework...

We are still waiting for gen rush changes (aka another mandatory objective)...

We are still waiting for end-game changes...

We are still waiting for Hatch rework...

We gave our feedback about what kind of buff Legion and The Plague needed and we got ignored (just because devs dont want another Billy Tier killer)

We gave feedback about Thanatophobia being a good change and we got ignored...

We gave feedback about BBQ nerf due to the locker auras thing and we got ignored...

We gave feedback about Mettle of Man and we got ignored...

You talk about how you want fun in the game but you keep creating mid tier killers at best, a.k.a killers that are easy to bully... please tell me how being bullied is fun... Im still waiting for my fun when playing Clown or Freddy...

You talk about how you want killers to not tunnel but you nerfed 2 of the best perks that were designed to reward the killer if he goes after multiple people (Thana and BBQ)...

You talk about how you want to fix gen rush but dont want to change the speed at which gens can be done and instead nerf Self-care (something nobody asked for) and make gen rush even worse...

You know something? All my friends are gone from the game... I've said a lot of times that I play SWF, right? I also said they played killer as well... Guess what? They are gone because they are tired of getting punished no matter what they do when they play killer... Im the only one left playing this game because Im the one making posts here trying to find the reason to stay...

You know what's worse? Survivors saying "oh just dont tunnel, oh just go after multiple people". Like I already said... you take away 2 of the best perks that are meant to go after multiple people and you tell killers to not tunnel and go apply map preassure but you dont talk about how people dont care about healing because they are better off just doing gens and getting Adrenaline...

Im done with waiting, if I dont see any news on the middle-chapter update about something significant Im done with the game... Killers are leaving because we are tired of being treated like sh*t...

And to all of you survivors mains I say this: Have fun with your new long queue times, Im pretty sure you'll come to the forums complaining about it, that's all you do, complain about things that dont need a change just because you dont want to see the other side of the spectrum. You are just like a Rich man complaining about a Homeless man having a decent dinner...

Comments