What do you want as Killer?

ShyN3ko
ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

I just want a good Game with horror atmosphere.

With solid and skillful gameplay, Jumpscares and good chases.

And much freedom and creativity.

Or just include the weeping Angels from Doctor Who as Killers.

Comments

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

I want: to have fun and get a decent amount of blood points because if you win but didn't have fun during the match I count that as a loss.

• Caretaker
    Caretaker Member Posts: 764

That's something I forgot as well, BP grind fix. Right now casuals get ruined, and bloated kits make killers just awful, Plague, Legion, etc. New players get completely crippled by the amount of BP they have to grind to even have a simple build that's effective. I'd kill for a recycler for 50% back or just only T1 perks. It'd help so much.

As for me, I don't run addons. I think base killers should be powerful. Killer main can dream right? :p

• WeaponXMetsu
    WeaponXMetsu Member Posts: 81

I hear yah! I like playing killer a lot, but sometimes I get stomped and I'm ok with that. I'm fine being casual and rank 14 now. I used to barely make it to the purple or just about. I've been grinding forever and had just got all the characters to have to 50. That was just challenge 1.

Now I want to prestige all my killers. The grind is going to be a killer lol One thing that would cheer me up is some double bloodpoints someday. Asking for a miracle when I want triple bloodpoints.

I completely agree with base kit strong enough to start out with. For example. Playing cannibal for me properly feels like such a drag. I shouldn't be able to guarantee a hit with a chainsaw, but do survivors really need the ability to outrun me in a straight line while I'm using his chainsaw? For me cannibal is always add-on dependent because of that and my stubbornness to not become an insidious basement camper. To each their own though.

• LightsOut88
    LightsOut88 Member Posts: 123

I want Freddy to get his rework and I want him to be a tier 1 killer. Otherwise dbd has its issues but is in a great place right now besides the emblem/pip system. That also needs a rework.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

I want SWF to be removed. Not because I want an easy game or something, but because voicecommunication is cheating, plain and simple.

• Slayer
    Slayer Member Posts: 1,148
    edited April 2019

i want to git gud

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I want to fly

• burntFuse
    burntFuse Member Posts: 290

Every time a survivor DC's on you, I want to get a token that you can spend to invade that player's games later as an extra killer that can only target them. If that survivor DC's again during an invasion, you get two tokens, some bonus BP, and booted from the match. I suppose you could make similar tokens for killers who DC.

• prayer_survivor
    prayer_survivor Member Posts: 626

4k all games

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

I just want them to add another Legend. I really enjoyed Octane but I think- oh wait, sorry wrong game. Whats DBD again?

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

I'd like to feel like I am not some point piñata for survivors to have fun with.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

I want a strong but not overpowered killer. Something like the spirit or the plague. I'd personally though would like to see a zombie and mummy killer. A zombie would be interesting and a mummy has potential

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793

this! I try to get four stacks of BBQ for the points and so I know I can chase and get people. After that I may get a few more hooks but I keep track and won’t third hook anyone unless they were a total dbag. Everyone gets out everyone gets points and hopefully everyone had fun

• Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531

I want strong not nerf after ptb killer no need 2 times left mouse buton kilker!

• MagicalYummies
    MagicalYummies Member Posts: 29

So then I can’t play with my friends anymore (which is the only way I can have fun) because some baby killers get mad?

• GraviteaUK
    GraviteaUK Member Posts: 464
    edited April 2019

I want second chance perks removed from killers and survivors. (MOTM, DS) (NoED)

Maps to be of decent proportions not ridiculously huge or too small.

Killers not having that abilities that just aint worth it (Plague, Legion).

SWF nerfed they need to find a way of compensating for the increase in communications and the lack of need of several perks, the reason you can see all these second chance builds in sweaty SWF and not solo players is because perks like Bond isn't needed.

• ShyN3ko
    ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616
    edited April 2019

I spotted a SWF survivor main.

Where are the Legion?

• The_King_of_Slashers
    The_King_of_Slashers Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2019

I just started playing today. Most of the matches I did pretty good. I killed between 2 and 4 of the other players. Then on some matches I got outwitted bad by some obviously very high skilled players. My main goal now is to level up my 2 main killers (The Doctor and The Wraith) to about 50 or so and the rest to at least 20. And get my skills up enough to where I'm killing at least 1 or 2 people even against the most skilled of survivors.

• I also think its hillarious when people DC. Basically means they forfeit the match to me. Plus I like that I get a "quitter" bonus when they do that.

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    edited April 2019

I want 4 survivors to get alot of rewards if one makes it out. I want killers to feel like a power role. I want them to learn a thing or two from mario party asymetrical balance in 1 vs 3 minigames. I want the game "######### your pants" to be farther in development. I want to feel like a killer and not some joke. I want two killer gamemode to chill with other killers. I want reworks on less fun killers so they feel like belong in 2.0 dbd. I want too many things as killer but will settle for anything cool.

Edit: I need candyman and him done right in game. I need immersive Freddy Krueger that could feel right saying ######### next too. I need 1 out of 100 things to be done right to killer.

• JAWS_BDSM
    JAWS_BDSM Member Posts: 328

Mettle of Man deleted

• deathsia
    deathsia Member Posts: 250

As long as using this guarantees a safety pip, I'M ALL FOR IT!

• BigBlackMori
    BigBlackMori Member Posts: 220

I wanna see the looping meta finally die and enjoy a stealth/hide and seek meta for a while.

• EclipseDarkstar
    EclipseDarkstar Member Posts: 47

A different design philosophy. One disturbing trend I've noticed for a while is that when adding new content, or when reworking old content, killers tend to get nerfs to keep their buffs in check, while survivors really just get buffs most of the time, outside of the occasional cave-in nerf that's been begged for months back. I wish that either both sides receive straight buffs, or sidegrading nerfs. Because killers are weak already, so either nerf survivors as well, or don't nerf either.

• EclipseDarkstar
    EclipseDarkstar Member Posts: 47

Also, a two killer game mode. Because all of the yes.

Kill With Friends has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167

I want to enjoy the hunt and use mind games to torment the survivors mistakes. Its a horror hallmark that most killer's prefer to take their time for the purpose of pleasure. Being on the receiving end of time constraints kinda kills the mood.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Making the ruin as the ''addition'' to your gameplay. Not the obligatory perk. In short: Make the matches last longer without running the ruin.

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

I want an SCP themed chapter

• Saint_Ukraine
    Saint_Ukraine Member Posts: 942

I want to..

..kill the survivors..? Duh. Lol.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142

@KillermainBTWm8 Same here. I just want to play a horror killer, have fun, and get bloodpoints. I don't care an ounce for pips and rank.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

I want killers to be fun to play, scary to play against, and viable at high ranks.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

As killer I want...to have fun :D

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Flying huntress!!!😇