Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Rex_Huin is right, here is an idea

tt_ivi_99
tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463

@Rex_Huin talks about how changing MoM would piss off everyone who bought the perk but at the same time it would make players leave if it isnt changed (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/55919/nerf-mom-annoy-people-who-spent-money-keep-mom-killer-base-declines-dies#latest)

Im sorry but the right choice here is keep it as It is... Wait, please read the entire thing.

This issue is DS all over again, killers will wait for another rework and survivors will abuse this perk as much as they can, simple as that. However, maybe the only thing we need is an equivalent to MoM but not in the way that you'd think...

Many people have said (including me) that the perk rewards the survivor for loosing and it punishes killers when they are winning, ok. What if we think about the perk as a defensive perk? With these same logic we can create a band-aid/counter to the perk.

A killer's job is to kill all survivors but he cant do it if he doesnt have time so why not give us a defensive perk that does the exact same as MoM?

After a survivor completes a gen, the next gen he works on will have a penalty of a 15-20-25%. The gen suffers from extra time, it's not a survivor debuff, it's the entire gen which suffers from the debuff, meaning that if there are more people working on that gen with you they'll be also "affected" and they'll be repairing that gen 25% slower just like you.

This perk would solve the problem with genrush and it would also encourage survivors to do other things like look for chests and cleanse totems so that their teammates can do gens without that penalty.

What do you people think? I might be completely wrong but I cant think about another way to fix this problem...

Comments