Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

When are buffs coming to killers?

2»

Comments

• NeaJovovich
    NeaJovovich Member Posts: 234

No... I'm sick of KiLLaH Mainz trying to make this an M1 simulator.

Make Ruin a basekit for Killers... but don't sit there and try to compare the gen pop to the 86 hour a week players from overseas.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

I like how members of this forum call me a survivor main AND a killer main depending on the thread.

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164

@Dr_Trauts, the buffs have been arriving for a while now, and I hope they keep going. This feels like a golden age for DBD.

• wurzelbart
    wurzelbart Member Posts: 63

Yup. Feels like

"Hey, after weeks and months finally a new killer that is not trash or low tier AND fun to play, this might actually be grea- *gets crushed by broken matchmaking and rank system while being stabbed in the back from MoM out of nowhere*"

Honestly, I'd be completely fine if they simply reverted the rank and matchmaking system back to where it was before, fixed the loading fails and punished the DCs.

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,237

The problem with killer buffs is that killers are all that unique compared to survivors.

I think its the individual powers that should be looked at before doing crazy stuff like nerfing survivors to compensate or global variables like +2%ms on all killers.

I belong to the team who'd like to BUFF only the weaker killers but leave top tiers alone for now, maybe buffing those later with QoL.

Theres also a team who wants the top nerfed so that the lows dont need to be buffef that much, meeting in the middle distance.

Then theres other scum who just want to nerf the top tiers.

• wurzelbart
    wurzelbart Member Posts: 63

@FranWilliams

I don't want ANYONE to DC because I want to PLAY THE GAME. In BOTH roles.

Honestly, I don't get the point of your question.

• Dr_Trauts
    Dr_Trauts Member Posts: 704

I know there have been QOL changes for killers recently, but im mainly on about solid buffs that make terrible killers viable in the green> ranks. I mean, straight after the PTB they nerfed plague massively (made her movement speed when holding vomit lower etc.) and then we get QOL changes for her. Its not a buff, its just trying to ammend her after they nerfefd her.

And i guess you could say it is sort of a golden age, despite not getting any buffs, killers havent seen QOL changes like this for a while i guess

• prayer_survivor
    prayer_survivor Member Posts: 626

There are 4 types of games: Low rank/High rank and solo/SWF. You want a buff that alone is necessary only for high rank vs SWF that can affect low rank games an solo survs. Devs must find how to buff killers and solos, and the matchmaking so at low levels a solo surv play with a lower level killer

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    edited April 2019

The only buffs that killer needs it the perks that are useless then later should come first the rework for legion and why legion? Cuz hes annoying and hes cancer theres alot of them in rank 1-5 then later freddy and leatherface soon they fixing a issue that MoM dosent work against nurse they will fix it soon tho but the funny part that ive seen its ppl complain about this perk since i just realised that those that are complaining are players playing theyre favorite killer that he only m1 theres alot of course MoM you have myers that can tier 3 on ya billy and theyre own ways of destroying the game on my opinion and its insta chainsaw you while hes super near the survivor etc but the thing that ppl dont realise its that MoM helps you to counter against campers and theres alot of campers this days

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

I'd love to make Ruin part of the Killer's basekit, but it would screw over new Survivors. You know how much it would suck to repair your first few generators only to realize you aren't gaining any progress because you keep hitting good skill checks? That could easily chase away new Survivors.