Cutting Out

Davide
Davide Member Posts: 32

Any tips to get this achievement?

Since I don't play SWF (no bodyblocking, ...) I'm really having an hard time in progressing with this achiev (it's the only one I miss).

I obv run Flip-Flop but it seems to be not enough. It's too much situational, killers don't leave you on the ground anymore and hooks density doesn't allow any free area in the map.

I don't think that a sabo build would work, as I play alone and the killer will have all the time to reach further hooks (plus I don't want to screw up the match for other survivors).

Any idea?

Comments

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Unbreakable with flip flop

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Run this build: Boil Over, Unbreakable, Tenacity, Flip Flop

Get close to a hook (hope they didnt see it) for Boil Over to fully activate (to block the aura of it), hope they slug you, get downed under a pallet, get downed in closed area

OPTIONAL

Get yourself a sabo toolbox

Sabo yourself a corner

Hope they won't just throw you down on the floor and wait for hooks to respawn

• will_i_am_14_85
    will_i_am_14_85 Member Posts: 489

I think a successful DS should count towards this achievement.

• Davide

I got it with Boil Over, Unbreakable, Tenacity, Flip Flop + sabo box.

Just sabo 3 hooks near a corner of the map, get killer attention and let him to slug you on the ground.

When he picks you up, pray for a brainless killer that doesn't leave you on the ground again (in this case Unbreakable is even more useful).

Usually it works no more than once per match (even brainless killers learn from their mistake).

And yes, if you are at high ranks you screw the match up for other survivors.

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230

Get yourself a Toolbox and sabotage the ######### out of one side of the Map, then make sure you get downed within the time frame of Hook respawning.

• Davide

WIth the above build you just need to sabo 3 hooks --> more time between last sabo and respawning --> struggling bar progresses a lot faster.

As written in my previous post the idea was to avoid to ruin the match for the other peeps but well, I think it's too late and I got my alst achiev :)

• Saint_Ukraine
    Saint_Ukraine Member Posts: 942

I looked at my progress for Cutting Out and I was surprised to find that I've apparently only wiggled out 4 times, when I know that I've wiggled out more than that. A lot of the achievements are bugged, I think, because I also didn't have Outrun Evil complete, but I have crawled out through the hatch before. I even have a game clip of it. There's more achievements that have incorrect progress as well.