The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

how do we submit ideas/concepts for new killers to be added or considered as new content ?

TMoser
TMoser Member Posts: 17

is there an area or link specifically to send new content ideas ie, concept,power,ect.

Comments

• PunL
    PunL Member Posts: 136

Usually you put them anywhere here in the forum and then people discuss them. But i cant say anything about how likely it is to be recogniced by the developers.

But i can say there are a lot of new concepts and ideas out there, so feel free to add! :)

• T0xicTyler
    T0xicTyler Member Posts: 504

Suggest it on the forums! I remember reading the functional description of the Spirit MONTHS before her release on the Steam threads and BHVR is pretty active on here.

• TMoser

K thanks will work up my ideas and take a shot.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I posted a couple in the Fan Creation sub forum.

At least that's where most post them or in the Killer sub forum.

• TMoser

Thanks I'm currently browsing some in the forums now to get an idea of how the submission format is done I have 3 ideas they will be a bit time consuming to put to print but I think they are not bad 2 are actually renditions of actual nightmares I had recently after hours of playing DBD lol

• KillClown777
    KillClown777 Member Posts: 1

It might be fun to have Dead by Daylight post to twitter when we mori. Just a idea.

• MrSunbro
    MrSunbro Member Posts: 111

They've taken some ideas actually like a save the best for last rework from Reddit, always a chance

This discussion has been closed.