Dear Fellow Console Users

1235»

Comments

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@KING_DEDE its back but at 2,000 a piece. It is hard to play and not earn them.

• KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE Member Posts: 402

@fcc2014 said:

So they slapped us in the face yet again

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited June 2018
    fcc2014 said:

Wait wait I thought they took it down because it wasn’t suppose to be up
  • arcticxlia
    arcticxlia Member Posts: 53
    fcc2014 said:

@KING_DEDE its back but at 2,000 a piece. It is hard to play and not earn them. Aber

I still have the old shrine?
  • fcc2014

@ThePloopz @arcticxlia i was last on around 11pm est and is why the new one. Did it change since then?

• ThePloopz
    fcc2014 said:

@ThePloopz @arcticxlia i was last on around 11pm est and is why the new one. Did it change since then?

You’re right I have the new one and it’s functioning properly as in there’s 6 days left to get the perks on it
  • Russ76
    Russ76 Member Posts: 306
    ThePloopz said:
    fcc2014 said:

You’re right I have the new one and it’s functioning properly as in there’s 6 days left to get the perks on it
    what is in the shrine this week?
  • ThePloopz
    Russ76 said:
    ThePloopz said:
    fcc2014 said:

what is in the shrine this week?
    Lightborn ,bond ,Q&Q ,save the best for last
  • fcc2014

@ThePloopz said:
    fcc2014 said:

The prices are still 2,000 right? and the trade in value for bloodpoints for previously owned perks went from 200k to 150k correct.

• Russ76
    thanks
  • ThePloopz
    fcc2014 said:

@ThePloopz said:
    fcc2014 said:

The prices are still 2,000 right? and the trade in value for bloodpoints for previously owned perks went from 200k to 150k correct.

Yea and it says 6 days left so by the time we get the update we may not even have a chance to get the perks
  • Russ76
    i don't blame PS4 users for being frustrated.  That said, and I said it somewhere else... I plan to stand with you guys and refuse to play till you all get the update.  (if i miss this shrine there is always one next week)
  • ThePloopz
    Russ76 said:
    i don't blame PS4 users for being frustrated.  That said, and I said it somewhere else... I plan to stand with you guys and refuse to play till you all get the update.  (if i miss this shrine there is always one next week)
    See but that’s the thing you shouldn’t miss this shrine because it shouldn’t be up. They themselves said it wouldn’t go back up until everyone had the update so I’m confused on how I can see it
  • KING_DEDE

Man this is a fiasco

• MrWeenie17
    MrWeenie17 Member Posts: 5
    I am a PS4 gamer. Still waiting on the patch like everyone else. People are talking about quitting the game because of patience? That is sad and pathetic! Apparently those people have no jobs or life since there number one goal in life is an update. Hahaha!!! 
  • KING_DEDE

@Amanda55 said:

@KING_DEDE said:
    Man this is a fiasco

They are digging themselves a deeper hole with no communication BS.

Exactly

• ThePloopz
    edited June 2018
    I am a PS4 gamer. Still waiting on the patch like everyone else. People are talking about quitting the game because of patience? That is sad and pathetic! Apparently those people have no jobs or life since there number one goal in life is an update. Hahaha!!! 
    Making a post like this is sad and pathetic 
  • KING_DEDE

@apathytheclown said:

@MrWeenie17 said:

Speaking of sad and pathetic...

Sad and pathetic huh...

• fcc2014

@Russ76 you waited long enough just go play and enjoy.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,793
    It's cute how someone supposedly so sick and tired of these topics spends more time in these topics that most of the people actually complaining. I mean, you could just not click the topic but here you are, day in and day out.
  • KING_DEDE

Tis Tis Tis

• fcc2014

@brokedownpalace said:
    It's cute how someone supposedly so sick and tired of these topics spends more time in these topics that most of the people actually complaining. I mean, you could just not click the topic but here you are, day in and day out.

Look at the name and what did you expect. I'm sure he spends a lot of time alone with it.

• Russ76
    fcc2014 said:

Bah.  I opened it up and did the tutorial last night and looked at cosmetics, but nope.  i will play other games until PS4 gets it.  that said i will open it up tonight to see the daily and decide if I need to trash it or not, but as long as you guys don't have 2.0 then I refuse to play.  
  • ThePloopz
    Russ76 said:
    fcc2014 said:

Bah.  I opened it up and did the tutorial last night and looked at cosmetics, but nope.  i will play other games until PS4 gets it.  that said i will open it up tonight to see the daily and decide if I need to trash it or not, but as long as you guys don't have 2.0 then I refuse to play.  
    Much respect 
  • KING_DEDE

@Russ76 said:
    fcc2014 said:

Can we give this man a trophy

• Russ76
    KING_DEDE said:

@Russ76 said:
    fcc2014 said:

Can we give this man a trophy

nope. but would settle for communication from the DbD team. 
  • fcc2014
    Russ76 said:
    fcc2014 said:sai

Lots of respect for you shame we can't play together.
  • GhostEuant
    GhostEuant Member Posts: 243
    Wait. Y’all have a new shrine on PS4? On xbox it says currently unavailable. 
  • ThePloopz
    edited June 2018
    Some of us have the new shrine others don’t. It’s most likely is stuck from when they accidentally turned it on
    Post edited by ThePloopz on
  • TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260

@ThePloopz said:
    GhostEuant said:

Some of us have the new shrine others 

ive built my own shrine - it's called the Shrine of Certification

:chuffed:

• ThePloopz
    edited June 2018

@ThePloopz said:
    GhostEuant said:

Some of us have the new shrine others 

ive built my own shrine - it's called the Shrine of Certification

:chuffed:

I heard about that. I also heard that it’s coming soon and you have no updates on when it’s gonna drop  :)
  • TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260

@ThePloopz said:

hahaha - yes it also has hordes of ppl who worship it - but once it burns out...they will worship it no longer and forget its a "thing"

• fcc2014
    @GhostEuant we got that and nothing else.