We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Do you look down on survivors that use MoM?

shinymon
shinymon Member Posts: 298

The same way some survivors look down on killers that use NoeD?

Comments

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

No, it's a perk in the game whether you think it is balanced or not I am not going to look down on a survivor/killer because of the perks/build they choose to use.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I don't.

Usually I'm more like: "Oh, that was unexpected".

Let's leave perk racism to survivors.

• Free_Hugs
    Free_Hugs Member Posts: 304

^ agreed

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@Orion unless you're playing Hag or Legion, then you're around the same height. ;)

• Andreyu44
    Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,527

I had a game against a swf squad who were running DH,MoM,BT and Ds (except one of them was running OoO)

They also had a syringe...they could take up to 6 hits... it was insane,but I've still got 2 kills while I was playing trapper with non_meta perks...

So...yeah... I looked down to those people.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Also, I don't I treat them equally.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

No

• PeepingPeacock
    PeepingPeacock Member Posts: 354

I don't blame people for using whats available to them to win a game in a competitive space.

I blame the makers of the game for putting such terribly balanced tools in the game.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,906

I don't judge survivors or killers regardless of what they bring to a match. I might not be happy depending on the way a match goes, but I never hold it against a player what build they chose. I do judge players on the way the play though.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273

Yes, I do. Same as I looked down on Survivors who used the old DS. Same as I looked down on Killers who use NOED.

I don’t berate them in end game chat, but I still look down on them. If you know something is overpowered and you use it anyway, then I have a problem with it. You don’t use overpowered crap. That takes the challenge of the game away and you might as well be playing a single player game on easy mode.

I’m 13 hours into Sekiro right now and I love how long I had to beat my face off Lady Butterfly and Genichiro of Ashina. It’s why I stopped playing DBD for now. Too many kids willing to abuse badly balanced perks, add ons, and busted game mechanics cause they need instant gratification of winning all the time.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,711

If it's in the game, regardless of my personal opinions, it's legit.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Nah, if it's intended to be in the game, anything goes

• Kim
    Kim Member Posts: 76

I don’t look down in the survivors for using any really strong perk. More like I just don’t enjoy the perks themselves if that makes sense.

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

Yes, if I'm performing a mori on them.

• DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532

No, but the moment they use it they better be ready to run and those gates better be open by the time I find out they have it or they of all people are not leaving.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142
    edited April 2019

Honestly, I don't. They're using a tool in their kit that has been provided to them by the developers. If it gives them an advantage in their play style, then they'd be daft not to use it.

If a perk, when combined with others into a specific set, creates a broken loadout, I still don't blame the survivor for running it. I blame the dev team for letting it go live in the first place and not considering how it interacts with other perks. Yes, we have a lot of perks and combinations in DbD at this stage, but it is still on the development team to calculate and analyze those combinations, regardless how many new perks they keep adding to the cluster.

I never blame a player for using whatever advantage is being provided to them.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

No. Same as I don't look down on a killer running noed or an ebony mori. They're using what they have to win. I may not like facing these things, but I'm not going to look down on them.