If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Killer Concept- The Ripper

Options
GameOverGamer12
GameOverGamer12 Member Posts: 4
Recently I found myself in a different kind of place, a cobblestone road down a rainy path, on it I bumped into a quite curious person, a drunk. I helped him and when we came close to escape, he tried to stab me with a knife. As I held him at bay, his form changed in front of me, from many faces I've seen, to others I didn't. Even when it was done, I couldn't see his face, I now still wonder.
Who is the Ripper?"

Bio:
Not much was known about this Victorian killer, most importantly, where he went. This is where...
The killer stood over his latest kill, the body morbidly mutilated, then he heard it, the whistles of the constabuls, the killer ran into an alley, cornered.
That is, till he found himself in another place, it was the same street, but the killer felt more...alive here. The whistles were gone, but the footsteps remained, footsteps of his next victims. Knife in hand, the killer turned up his collar and began his hunt again....

Ability:
Forgotten Face: The Ripper uses his anonymous nature to take over the image of a survivor he has striked in the match, this can only be used once, then the killer must strike the surviver again. He may share every look of the surviver he strikes, but still retains the killers heartbeat. To change, he flips down his collar, revealing his now changed face, to change back, he flips his collar back up. He cannot preform survivor tasks or moves, such as pallets, hiding, or generators. He remains in first person. He can't attack in this state.

Mark of the Mason: The Ripper is able to see the surviver he strikes when he changes, but loses it when he changes back.

Wrong Person: When in a disguised state, the Ripper may change the image of a survivor near him into the Ripper, allowing for confusion.
Note, this skill doesn't alert the affected player, only others see the change. 

Appeance;
Wearing a long, black, trenchcoat with the collar turned up, obscuring his face, with his wife brimmed top hat that covers his head. His weapon of choice is either a dagger, or a cleaver (a reference to his Leather Apron backstory). You cannot see his face, only his unerving smile.

Special map:
The Yard- Modeled after an old London Street

Kill:
The Ripper wraps his hand around the survivors mouth, hushing them as he drives the knife in their chest, ripping it downwards The survivor sees the Ripper do this, then sees a bright smile in the dark that is his face.

Comments

• ItsDaEmuDood
    ItsDaEmuDood Member Posts: 192
    Options

Good idea, but we're gonna need some new perks. Pretty sure Mr. Evan The Trapperman wouldn't be happy with perks he can't use.

• ItsDaEmuDood
    ItsDaEmuDood Member Posts: 192
    Options

Good idea, but we're gonna need some new perks. Pretty sure Mr. Evan The Trapperman wouldn't be happy with perks he can't use.