Freddy able to "wall hack", in more ways than one

Yeah, I know Freddy is able to wall hack already, as in he can see players through walls if they are into the Dream. But that is an ability that really helps in chases. It's good to plan ahead does not help in executing anything. Freddy doesn't look like the owner of the Dream world.

Give him the ability to wall hack, as in, to vault any wall.
He doesn't need to make himself taller or anything like this, just blur everything around him while doing so.
Yes, ANY wall. If it's a tall wall, he vaults through it.
He is a supernatural creature inside an absurd world where anything should be possible but we don't get to see him doing anything outright absurd and unexpected. He deserves more SPOOK.

Give the spooky dream lord more spook pls.

Comments

• CalledCervidae
    CalledCervidae Member Posts: 22

This would work well in a rework for freddy. It would be a bit hard to implement, and they would need to buff fire up for the vault speed, but other than that, it would be pretty scary to see a freddy coming out of a wall at you. I also propose that, while someone is in the dream world, they cannot see the exit gates until they wake up, or they find them on their own. Would make it a whole lot spookier.

• korrakas
    korrakas Member Posts: 56

Hmmm yes, some kind of built-in and modified Third Seal would be really interesting. It would be ideal if Survivors were more afraid of the Dream, we need more stuff that make the game seem way more surreal to the common Survivor than just "oh look, it's darker and has more fog, whatever", as much as I like how the Dream looks, that's why I suggested the "wall vaulting hack".

Altho the main problem continues to be how hard it is to get them in and how hard it is to get out.