If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

New chapter idea: Lying Always

Options
RayChispper
RayChispper Member Posts: 61

This is a new killer and survivor idea that I have thought about. Everything written below is simply fanmade. Please, GIVE ME YOUR OPINION, in the comments after reading this.

NEW KILLER: The Liar

Description: A cursed liar capable of attacking the survivors without being seen, deceiving them, thanks to his power Copy.
With its unique perks Silence, Evil Eye and Obsession: Let's make a deal, it is capable of making survivors find it hard to find themselves when they are hurt or hanged and also make them betray their partners.

Power: Copy: An enormous power granted by the entity enhances your tricks of illusion, allowing you to cheat your prey to attack them without being expected.
·By pressing the power button, you throw a clone of yourself that chases the survivors for 5 seconds without attacking them (to send the clone no animation, sound or warning is made to the survivors, it is sent without knowing if it has been sent or not).
·While the clone continues to exist, you are invisible and completely undetectable (except for your radio of terror). While you are invisible, you can attack the survivors by surprise. Attacking a survivor causes you to automatically exit the invisible mode and for the clone to disappear.
·If the survivors point a torch or hit the clone with a pallet, it will instantly disappear and cause you to exit the invisible mode.

It is a killer dedicated to counteracting the pallet looping, because it can make the survivors believe through its clone that will attack them on one side but actually attacks them on the other. In addition to that you can also make the survivors believe that you are the clone so that they become overwhelmed believing that you are going to attack them on the other hand.

Perks:

·Silence: Your extortion skills allow you to intimidate the weakest. When a survivor is injured (not in a dying state) his aura is no longer visible to other survivors within a radius of 32 / 64 / Unlimited meters away from them. The other survivors will not be able to hear the moans of pain of their wounded companion nor to see their traces of blood. If the wounded survivor begins to heal HIMSELF, his aura will be revealed to the killer within a range of 32/36/40 meters.

·Evil Eye: You curse the survivors to prevent them from knowing where to go to help. When you hang a survivor on a hook, other survivors who are within a radius greater than 28/20/12 meters from the hook will not receive a visual notification of where their partner has been hanged. Also, they will not be able to see your aura if they are more than this distance away.

·Obsession: Let's make a deal: If you can not beat them, join them. You obsess with a survivor. Your obsession will receive a signal through an icon that will tell you that you can betray your classmates. When you are close to your obsession, it may point in the direction of a survivor. If that survivor you signaled is less than 8 meters away and you find it and attack it, the perk will activate, indicating that the deal has been accepted. Every time your obsession betrays a survivor and you find it and attack it, he will gain a blood spot multiplier of 50% up to a maximum of 300/400/500%. If once accepted the treatment your obsession rescues from a hook or heals a survivor, it will be considered treason, so it will go to the state of Vulnerability, being able to be knocked down and he can also be executed. If it is executed, the accumulators of points will be shared equally among the other survivors who remain alive in the game, in addition, the traitor will receive 25/50/75% less blood points at the end of the game. If the deal has been fulfilled, once the other survivors have died, the hatch and the exit doors will automatically open, allowing your obsession to escape with ease. If before accepting the deal, your obsession has rescued or healed another survivor, it will be treated as not accepted and the game for him will proceed normally.

NEW SURVIVOR: John Thompson

Description: A redeemed thief capable of escaping from any situation.
Thanks to its unique perks Escape, Break-In and Locksmith can escape faster through windows, enter structures through inaccessible sites and escape when the other options are not possible.

Perks:

·Escape: Plans can fail, so it always works to be quick before they catch you. Increase by 4/8/12% the speed at which you jump through windows.

·Break-In: When the door is closed, your entrance is a window. When approaching a window that is less than 2.5 meters high you can climb on it and pass through it at a speed of 70/75/80% of what it would take to jump a normal window. (For those who have not understood this last percentage, it takes 30/25/20% more time to go through a high window than what it would take if it were low)

·Locksmith: Being an expert in locks is what has made you endure so much. When registering a chest, it increases slightly / moderately / considerably the probability of obtaining a rare / very rare / ultra-low quality key. Also, when finding a closed hatch, you can open it without a key by forcing it. Forcing the hatch takes 60/50/40 seconds (skillchecks appear during the process).

Comments

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options
    I like the perk evil eye a lot, don't like the name of it. The thing about these types of killers is that a swf group would be able to communicate saying oh no thats me coming towards you. I dunno if I've got the wrong idea about the killers ability. Survivor name is too generic John Thompson - needs to be have his own identity with a lot of character. 
    I like that you've done a lot of thinking about this chapter. I think the only way i could think that it's a good idea is to see it in practice. The hatch opening perk is interesting but i dunno whether it may be unbalanced. Ideas like this will build and build until a completely flawless concept is made. Overall I think some of the perks you suggest need to be plucked more from out of the box. E.g maybe a perk which removes survivor footstep sounds (Shush!!!) see footsteps of killer within 8/12/16 meter range. That's a theif kinda perk. I kinda like my perk i came up with😍
  • ItsDaEmuDood
    ItsDaEmuDood Member Posts: 192
    Options

Great idea, but Silence is like Nurse's Calling with a larger range at the cost of some activation conditions. Survivor seems too focused on window escapes, so he'd be screwed if caught in an open cornfield area, Macmillan, or like The Game.

• DirtyNurseMain
    DirtyNurseMain Member Posts: 70
    Options
    Only change is that he’s probably gonna need a stun time after hitting them while invisible.