If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Cosmetics

Options
nunadventures
nunadventures Member Posts: 198

I know there probably isn’t a lore reason but why do characters get new clothes? Is the entity just like “oh honey those rags you been wearing just won’t do anymore, here take this” and gives them new outfits. How does cosmetics fit into the lore?

Comments

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

Some cosmetics are only to be taken with a grain of salt. I would imagine that some, like Dwight's pizza related cosmetics, fit into his lore because it was mentioned specifically before. I truly believe that The Wraith and The Nurse's cosmetics are cannon.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options

@Shad03

Yeah, my main man Mr. Bing Bong found love. Aww~ :3

• LCGaster
    Options

@Detective_Jonathan

The Entity is like a nice lady :3

Unless you don't do as you're told then she becomes Pinhead from Hellraiser 😂

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options

@LCGaster Well, let's just say she's nice when she's fed. She can be known to punish her servants severely if they fail.

An example would be Leatherfaces "The Beasts Marks" Add-ons.

• LCGaster
    Options

@Detective_Jonathan

Yeah, yeah, just making a joke to lighten my own mood

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

@Detective_Jonathan Thank you for the lore. Nice to know the Entity cares enough to reward her servents time to time.

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816
    Options

I believe the two most common explanations are:

1) the survivors find new clothes in the maps from past survivors and wear them when found and needed

2) since the entity can pull from other dimensions and times, some duplicates of characters exist in the realm. A Claudette with one outfit in a trial MIGHT ACTUALLY be Claudette from another world, another time.