The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Remove Clown's Window Vault Sound

Clown is the only killer that makes a sound when vaulting windows and it puts him at a disadvantage because even if a survivor can't see him they'll hear him vault, something they wouldn't hear with any other killer.

Comments

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

I think it's intentional to balance out that he got access to Bamboozle.

Think of the survivors, they need the handicaps!

I'd not mind it removed.

• Mango_Fett
    Mango_Fett Member Posts: 12

I guess but anyone can run the perk, it might also just be the devs enjoy making the newer killers a lot more expressive but yeah the sound just seems like an odd addition, not a massive issue but weird.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

You can also hear Legion vaulting while in Frenzy

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,925

Yeah, there are many things the devs think they aren't game changing while they really are. The sound Clown makes makes it impossible to mindgame on windows.

An other thing: Coldwind farm has many rng based loops, there is a chance that the cow loop can spawn and sometimes not. I think the devs still didn't realize how game changing this cow loop is. There are other loops on Coldwind farm which are very very strong. You can see them on Fractrued Cowshed most of the time (the loops with the car on allee's). Those loops also exist on MacMillian.

• Mellow7
    Mellow7 Member Posts: 793

Yea they should remove that.

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

I think it's funny myself and i somehow unintentionally mindgamed a surv because he tought i was throwing a bottle at one point, but it's so rare and innefective that it might as well be removed.