Boil Over Rework

It is a fun perk but It doesnt make Sense The way It is at The moment.

Urgently needs time adjustment to make It relevant . It won't affect the game balance but It Will be a lot of fun . The problem is people complain too much as killers , I am a Killer too and I have no problem at all with T-Bags , DS , BO and so on . The only toxic thing to the game are people camping and tunneling for no reason !

Answers

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Wait .... whaaaaaat

• T0xicTyler
    T0xicTyler Member Posts: 504

Uhhhh

• p1ague
    p1ague Member Posts: 101

That last sentence makes it seem like an intentional troll, but the first half was more unintelligible than satirical, so it's hard to gauge..

• tresbandeiras
    tresbandeiras Member Posts: 13

Sorry ! I dont mean to troll anybody , English not my Native language, I Just think If you can play The game , if you're good at It , then there's no need to camp. (Maybe at the end of the match ) I dont understand why people get so annoyed with T-bags , I think its Fun , I dont mind it at all when I am playing as a killer. Well , about Boil Over I was Just wishing they do a rework making It 1 or 2 secs faster (wiggling) cause It should be a fun perk but its useless as of now .

• rycornog
    rycornog Member Posts: 23

I personally think boil over is fine and have no issue using it, just gotta play it right lol

• tresbandeiras
    tresbandeiras Member Posts: 13

@rycornog.

Maybe you are right , I would think its a fun perk but as of now It looks useless to me. 1 sec faster , I would use It , seeing The Killer walking like a drunk is priceless.