Hatch Needs to be addressed!

Today I witnessed some major bull that happened while I was playing killer. Now, before I go on about my topic I do wish to inform everyone that I know it's part of the game but should it be? While I was going against a 4-man team with mics (I know it was a 4 man because 2 of them were twitchies) I was completely jerked from a game that should have been mine and let me explain why.

So, I had Remember Me, Ruin, Pop Goes The Weasel, and NOED to go with my Rember Me. At first I was doing pretty good I was protecting the gens that seemed important on one side of the map to let them swarm it so I could actually 3 gen the other side. I got my 6 Remember Me stacks and I killed my obsession but the survivors had completed 4/5 gens and had given me the advantage by having 3 gens close together.

At first, they were trying to get the last gen but I was guarding them pretty well and I had that game in the bag, it was 100% mine to win until the stopped going for them because they were all 1 hook and did not want to die so what did they do? Because they had a key, they looked for the hatch and found it and escaped because of it.

1. I didn't even know the hatch could spawn with 3 people alive and 1 gen left to do why is that even allowed?
  2. Because they messed up with the gens I knew I had pretty much won and they gave me that opportunity to which they should have been punished for.
  3. I know there is also an achievement for getting everyone out but that should only take place if the gens are all done.

Basically what I am trying to say is that the hatch should not be an alternative way out for survivors unless it's the last one alive or all the gens have been completed. Not for all 3 or 4 people to just leave because they did 4/5 gens and don't even need to do the last one. I am so pissed off at that loss that I refuse to continue playing until the hatch has been worked on to allow killers to have their game when survivors make mistakes like that. I didn't even pip that game because of them escaping through the hatch even though I played so well.

Best Answers

Answers