Cancel this Legion update please.

Taking away Legion's power isn't how to go about this.

Legion is going to be the worst killer in DbD. Freddy will be better than Legion.

1:Deep wounds isn't a threat at all. Especially with the pause and terror radius change. You just hold m1 for a few seconds. It pauses when legion is near/in chase.

It actually does nothing.

2: Legion can't damage the mend bar so now it isn't even an offensive power. Its all in on the deep wounds portion which...Does nothing at all to help.

Legion's power is an easy first hit. That is it. Wow what a great power bhvr i'm sure this will go over great.

Comments

• CaptainCastle
    CaptainCastle Member Posts: 536

Yeah but then his power just becomes a chase starter and deep wounds is irelevant. Hell depending on how much they slow it down and how the new whiffed punishment system works you may be better off just not using their power at all.

They might have literally just turned them into a trapper without traps lol

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

Yeah that change seems harsh.

• Crythor
    Crythor Member Posts: 296
    edited April 2019

I totally agree.

Legion like this is a m1 killer with a power that can be used as bad map travers thats it. Very loopable.

The rare occasion that you hit multiple close survivors (after they know its legion players with more then 80 iq wont group up anymore) and then chase 1 of them dosent make up for that.

Post edited by Crythor on
  • KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

Console is going to be terrible for legions whiffing is already still common in high ranks on console plus frame rate ect ect.

• liviu1911
    liviu1911 Member Posts: 150

even if we give it a try... it's pretty bad nerfing a killer again... if there is no counter for legion... make one , but don't make their useless power more useless :))

• wurzelbart
    wurzelbart Member Posts: 63

Why would you even hit a surv in Feral Frenzy when it will neither deplete the timer nor put them to dying state? @TreemanXD

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

@wurzelbart because I already used his power to get a free hit and also used it to close the gap between me and the survivor.

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

@TreemanXD You're forgetting Legion loses his distance anyway. When you run up to close that gap and cancel the power you'll be stunned for a few seconds.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Finally, the devs have nerfed Legion!

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

@Bbbrian2013 and I still played like that. I ran cooldown add-ons to reduce to created gap.

• BBQnDemogorgon

@TreemanXD Wanna bet those add-ons are in the list of nerfs?

• wurzelbart
    wurzelbart Member Posts: 63

@TreemanXD Ah, I think I get what you mean now. It all revolves around the short stun you get when coming out of frenzy. Because it's literally the only difference between getting out of frenzy yourself after hitting them once because you don't need it anymore and running up to them, missing the hit and get out of frenzy right next to them. That short stun would give the surv a short time window to escape..

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,248
    edited April 2019

It's like any other killer decision the devs make as of late. The question they ask is "How does it play against the lowest common denominator at rank 15?". They either don't have high level players in-house or simply don't consider high level play at all. Good survivors typically don't heal in the current meta. In that context, what use is a killer that is only good at scoring an initial hit? If the changes were only intended to make Legion less obnoxious, then they probably succeeded, but this does nothing to break the Nurse, Billy, Spirit trio at high rank. I'll reserve judgement until PTB, but as a Freddy main, I feel qualified to call a Freddy when I see it.

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063
    edited April 2019

They could've at least also significantly increased the mending time or made it so that mending is affected by Healing related killer perks like Nurses calling, Coulrophobia, or sloppy butcher to compensate for the fact that it pauses when mending, pauses when in Legions TR, Doesn't lose any time from being frenzy struck again (still immediately ends frenzy and stuns the killer I assume), and legion can't see the timer anymore. Seriously, this seems like overkill... they've reduced deep wound to a minor inconvenience rather than a threat. I mean they didn't have to drop Legions vision of the mend timer either; how is a legion player going to tell the difference between a pause due to mending vs a pause due to proximity?

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948

It's much better imo, less braindead killer to verse, finally the core chase mechanic of DbD is back with his faster ms and not every survivors looks like the same again Legion.

I would take those changes. Lets give it a shot in the PTB. From survivors perspective legions seems to be acceptable now, we need to see how viable he is from killers perspective.

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948

But you are the host as killer, lags should be only on your side so either your pc is to weak or your Internet connection. I never ever missed a hit because of lag as killer, cuz there is no lag.

Only as survivor I have lag issues when the killers ping jumps

• BBQnDemogorgon

@megdonalds even if the add-ons are great what about people who don't have/use add-ons?

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

Legion was no fun for people facing him. They clearly weren't about to rework him so at least now I'm not gonna see him every second game.

• ClogWench

Adrenaline isn't a whole killer, it's a single use perk that a survivor needs to reach the endgame to use.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

We should wait until we can try it before passing judgement. I'm curious on if the increase in feral frenzy time will be enough to reach all survivors (since you could pressure multiple survivors and just chase the last one hit) and I'm happy for the movement increase.

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796

SWF is no fun for the people facing it. When does it get gutted so we don't have to see it every game? @ClogWench

Point still stands on Adrenaline, too. Moving the goal posts doesn't count.

• ClogWench

It's not moving the goal post irt adrenaline. There's a difference between a killer dealing with a single use perk near the end of a match, and 4 survivors dealing with an entirely unfun, mending simulator of a killer for 10 minutes. Either way, I'm happy with this change. Would have preferred to see Legion get an overhaul entirely but this is better than a buff.

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    edited April 2019

Everyone please voice your feedbacks for the update on the Steam store. this is the only way the devs will see if changes are needed

https://store.steampowered.com/app/971790/Dead_by_Daylight__Darkness_Among_Us_Chapter/

Everything about the rework is fine, but this is overkill

The Deep Wound timer progress is no longer reduced by regular Feral Frenzy attacks. 

• harry14141414
    harry14141414 Member Posts: 356

how is frenzy useless if you can actually put multiple ppl into injured state and youre a 115 killer … bait post

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    edited April 2019

Doesn't work below Rank 12s, and no survivors would group together all at once, even if they are if they started running after seeing Legion they will be able to run away

Legion had significantly reduced speed after the update

The movement speed of Feral Frenzy is significantly reduced

• BBQnDemogorgon

@harry14141414 oh wow injured state? Such a great power jeez. Its not like not healing is meta right now anyway.

• harry14141414
    harry14141414 Member Posts: 356

not healing ?? Ok so youre basically a 115 % killer with unlimited time devour hope or noed or whatever you wanna call it .

dude relax..

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

Give it time guys at least give it a try. Stop complaining give it a try. Just stop with your complaints. It's getting old

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

No wonder they don't want to listen to you guys. Cause are you do is down grade em. Also way don't you be a game developer and tell us if you get any complaints about your game hmmmmm?

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

Oh wow it's not like you can't just insta down them with a M1 attack or do you simply do nothing all game while the repair gens injured? We both know the answer to that so if they all make it out you need to get better.

There's this thing called a hook, you use it to hoist survivors onto thus speeding their removal from game. You then sacrifice said survivors thus removing them from game and making the remaining survivors chances go down.

A dead survivor can't use Adrenaline now can they and if you let them use it while running 3 perks all game that's your own fault.

• Captain
    Captain Member Posts: 39

Very no skill to lose a survivor and hit them while they mend because they have no choice because they will go down