Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Some Legion changes make no sense at all...

tt_ivi_99
tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463

Ok, I'll go right to the point here:

- Feral Frenzy is immediately and automatically cancelled whenever The Legion misses an attack while in frenzy: Why the hell does the power depleat when you miss a swing if swings wont depleat the Deep Wounds timer anymore? It doesnt make any sense, he'll have an awful time facing Claudettes and some maps are too dark to land a hit without Scratchmarks and Blood.

- The recharge time of Feral Frenzy is increased and now requires a full power gauge to use it. Once it has been activated, the Legion must wait until the power gauge is full to be able to trigger the power again: With these change you are taking away the tool he can use to cross the map quickly because he now has to keep his power ready, otherwise he wont be able to apply Deep Wounds whenever a survivor is nearby...

- The movement speed of Feral Frenzy is significantly reduced. The Legion moves faster than base speed while in frenzy, but not as fast as they did before: Why did you think these was a good idea? I mean, you just said you wanted to "retain the core vision of this killer"... In what universe you acomplish that by nerfing his power? It's already hard enough to catch a survivor while in Frenzy...

- The Legion’s Terror Radius is increased to 32m: While I understand why you guys did this (so that Legion can not exploit the moonwalk thing if he had 16m Tr thanks to M&A) this will only hurt him a lot. People dont heal against him and now that he has a 32m Tr, well... You are pretty much giving the survivors a free escape. Why dont you make It so that Deep Wounds doesnt go down if the killer is around 32m instead of the Tr thing? Perks like Make Your Choice and Devour of Hope work like that so I dont see why this couldnt be a thing... That way you'll keep the exploit counter and the stealth of the character. And dont come to me saying you gave him 32m Tr because he is now a 115%ms killer, Myers has 115%ms and a 16m Tr by default.

I wanted to see a fix to the Legion exploits and you guys have accomplished that, seriously, but... These things I listed here are straight nerfs to an already weak killer and I dont think Legion deserves any of these...

Comments

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,476

I see nothing wrong with the changes here and "its already hard enough to catch survivors in frenzy" what world do you live in?

Depending on how long his frenzy will last and recharge, this is a buff. He will have better chase potential with 115%, Mindgames over tall walls because of how short he is (he already had that) and he'll be able to stall the game.

• Crythor
    Crythor Member Posts: 296
    edited April 2019

Legion like this is a m1 killer with a power that can be used as bad map travers. Thats it. Very loopable.

The rare occasion that you hit multiple close survivors (after they know its legion players with more then 80 iq wont group up anymore) and then chase 1 of them dosent make up for that.

Post edited by Crythor on