Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Bring back the OLD ranking up system?

Cake1100
Cake1100 Member Posts: 80
edited May 2018 in General Discussions

Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of the new ranking up system & so aren't many others. People may just shrug it off and say "people aren't used to change". However, I disagree, the new ranking system is quite difficult but this only because of the mechanics of how it works and some games don't consist of all the aspects it takes to pip or rank up. For example: Rank 20 killer who doesnt know how to play, doesn't even know how to hook or down people against some mediocre players who know the basics of the game. They do all the gens & escape, none of them pip because they haven't got the required amount of actions in the game to do so.

This issue isn't the survivor fault and therefor should be changed as the game is forcing actions to happen and is not guaranteed to happen all games. This loses the replay value of the game and you don't want every game to be the same else it gets boring and people lose interest. This could be seen as a petition to get a change.

In my opinion, neither of the ranking systems were perfect and finding a perfect solution to the ranking system is very difficult. I do believe a lot of people prefer the old one - as much as it was in the survivors advantage - the BP value to get a pip was alot more convenient.

PLEASE keep this as civilised as possible else a moderator will end up locking this post!

Try a PTB to test with the old ranking up system to see how people react or do some major changes?
Up vote if you agree so this gets to the developers & moderators attention.

Comments

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

In the old system, survivors were ranking easily, while killers struggled to. Now both sides have it hard to rank up.

• MonitorZero
    MonitorZero Member Posts: 14
    Where I don't believe the old system was right either. They shouldn't have made killer and survivor objectives the same  But they wanted a "tug of war" which just didn't work. And we told them in both the PTBs

So now they essentially have 1 person with 4 objectives and 4 people with 4 objectives. Not a good system  

You can still rank up but it just isn't worth it without any sort of rewards for ranking up besides longer que times  
  • Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    edited May 2018

@RSB said:
    In the old system, survivors were ranking easily, while killers struggled to. Now both sides have it hard to rank up.

And if you do there are barely any lobbies.

The new system is better, but with the barren wasteland that is Dead by Daylight matchmaking and nothing to help encourage the players to rank up, I much rather the old BP value system for both sides just so I can find games.

• Cake1100

@RSB said:

Precisely, however, they could do some changes to stop the loss of the replay value which I hope you could agree on? The killer doesn't struggle to rank up to say to most, nothing much has changed for the killer in my perspective as the killer is like the controller of the game and what really happens, example: if the killer body blocks a survivor in the corner the survivor is unable to get out. On the other hand, if the survivor body blocked the killer they would be able to get out, so clearly, the killer shows dominance over how the match is played out and ran.Therefor, the ranking system is based off how the killer interacts and not how the survivors are forced to play as.

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874
    edited May 2018

The old system was garbage, the only way for a survivor to not pip was to get out of is way to not pip by running at the killer and killing themself on hook or being caught in the first 10 second and camped to death.

If it's pretty much impossible to not pip it make rank worthless.

Better get ride-off rank all together than getting back to the old rank system.

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144

The old ranking system was disgustingly easy and served pretty much as a participation trophy simulator.

Now you actually have to try, and this is what people dislike. As a survivor main, I think the Emblem System is just fine. I'd rather not have potato Survivors at high ranks.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

The emblem system isn't perfect, but it's far better than the old system.
    Some dude made a poll on the steam forums, and the vast majority prefered the current system.

You should have made a poll on this thread.

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 2,003

@RSB said:

Ranking up as a killer under emblems is a joke, especially compared to the Victory Cube conditions which forced Killers to adopt a certain playstyle. Killers, for the most part, resented that. Now Killers can relax again while Survivors are arbitrarily told to play a certain way and are punished for playing outside of that model.

• weirdkid5

@Science_Guy said:

@RSB said:

Ranking up as a killer under emblems is a joke, especially compared to the Victory Cube conditions which forced Killers to adopt a certain playstyle. Killers, for the most part, resented that. Now Killers can relax again while Survivors are arbitrarily told to play a certain way and are punished for playing outside of that model.

In other words, you want Killers to tunnel, camp, and pretty much only play Billy and Nurse right? That's why you want the Victory Cube back?

Playing outside of what model as survivors? Stealth? Running around aggro? I've pipped playing both ways as a Survivor so I'm not quite sure what you're talking about. Getting points as a Survivor is really no different than before.

Survive, make chases really long, save people, do gens. That is pretty much exactly the same as the old system except for the fact that stuff like pallet stuns and dull totems don't give you rank up anymore. It's the same as it's always been. Only a few people can get gens, only a few people can get saves. If you want to pip, you must go out and be the one to get ######### done now. You can't just let your SWF buddies carry you anymore like in the past.

The Victory Cube was way too strict on Killers, yet you want the Survivors to retain their easy mode Bloodpoint ranking? Is this some kind of bad joke?

• hegewaldd
    hegewaldd Member Posts: 30
    RSB said:

Killers have it so ######### braindead easy right now.
  • hegewaldd
    hegewaldd Member Posts: 30
    weirdkid5 said:

@Science_Guy said:

@RSB said:

In other words, you want Killers to tunnel, camp, and pretty much only play Billy and Nurse right? That's why you want the Victory Cube back?

Playing outside of what model as survivors? Stealth? Running around aggro? I've pipped playing both ways as a Survivor so I'm not quite sure what you're talking about. Getting points as a Survivor is really no different than before.

Survive, make chases really long, save people, do gens. That is pretty much exactly the same as the old system except for the fact that stuff like pallet stuns and dull totems don't give you rank up anymore. It's the same as it's always been. Only a few people can get gens, only a few people can get saves. If you want to pip, you must go out and be the one to get ######### done now. You can't just let your SWF buddies carry you anymore like in the past.

The Victory Cube was way too strict on Killers, yet you want the Survivors to retain their easy mode Bloodpoint ranking? Is this some kind of bad joke?

Wrong. I am forced to play a playstyle that i don't want to play to rank up. I would normally run the killer around while my team does generators. Now i have to sit there and hold m1 for 80 seconds.

SUCH INTERESTING AND FUN GAMEPLAY WOOOOO

If anyone thinks that the emblem system rewards multiple playstyles they might have a mental disability
  • Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 2,003

@weirdkid5 said:

@Science_Guy said:

@RSB said:

I never said I wanted the Victory Cube back. Another post from you and you once again you totally misrepresent the post you're responding to. Why?

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    The current doesn’t really make sense to me because it’s a mix of how the team performs and you individually perform which is strange. I think it should require some effort to rank up unlike the old system but the current system definitely does need adjusting 
  • RSB

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

Precisely, however, they could do some changes to stop the loss of the replay value which I hope you could agree on? The killer doesn't struggle to rank up to say to most, nothing much has changed for the killer in my perspective as the killer is like the controller of the game and what really happens, example: if the killer body blocks a survivor in the corner the survivor is unable to get out. On the other hand, if the survivor body blocked the killer they would be able to get out, so clearly, the killer shows dominance over how the match is played out and ran.Therefor, the ranking system is based off how the killer interacts and not how the survivors are forced to play as.

No, the game flows as the survivors dictate it, because they have the dominant role in this game, sadly.

• Cake1100

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

No, the game flows as the survivors dictate it, because they have the dominant role in this game, sadly.

Please elaborate how? Survivors are unable to completely control the game, unlike the killer. Survivors have to be forced to dc if the killers body block them in the corner?

• weirdkid5

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

Please elaborate how? Survivors are unable to completely control the game, unlike the killer. Survivors have to be forced to dc if the killers body block them in the corner?

Because the only way a Killer will really catch a Survivor is if they make some form of mistake. The Killer can only be on one Survivor at a time. This means the other 3 are free to control the pace of the match by just rushing gens or farting around with other stuff. The Killer has no direct control over this because he can only be on one person at a time.

• Cake1100

@weirdkid5 said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

Because the only way a Killer will really catch a Survivor is if they make some form of mistake. The Killer can only be on one Survivor at a time. This means the other 3 are free to control the pace of the match by just rushing gens or farting around with other stuff. The Killer has no direct control over this because he can only be on one person at a time.

I see your POV but thats not the point I'm trying to make. The Killer has direct control on if the game can continue or not. The killer can stop the game from functioning by body blocking all 4 survivors in a corner (for example), yet the survivors are incapable of this.

• RSB
    edited May 2018

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

May I ask to which rank you managed in this game? If you are new, I can understand your lack of informations about this game, but if you are a veteran player... Well, I will try.

The survivors dictate the flow of the game, because:

-if they want, they can do 5 gens in about 6-7 minutes

-one survivor can loop the killer for average time of 2-3 generators, and please remember, that it is just the first hook (by the way that's why some killer camp)

-survivors have WAY better perks than killers

-survivors have SECOND CHANCES if they ######### something up. For example "Did the killer downed you and grabbed? Decisive Strike is here to help you!"; "Are you hurt? Do not worry, Self Care will heal you!"; "Oh, the Pig is charging / the Wraith is uncloaking? Boom! Sprint Burst!"; "Are your teammates dead, and you managed to repair only 2 generators? You deserve a free win, dear mister! Hatch is there for you!"

-the stronger killers' perks (which are not as good as survivors') are tied to the totmes, which can be destroyed by survviors BEFORE killers can use them

-As Marth did prove it, perkless Survivors at R1 can easily depip about 80-90% of fully perked killers

Do you have any questions?

PS. Why are you talking on and on about killers' blocking survivors in the corner of the map? It is not even possible.

• Leon
    Leon Member Posts: 56

Ranking up is pretty straight forward tbh, as killer i swear i literally did nothing, and made 2 people leave match cause 2 noobs dc'd cause i used doc, and pip'd.

And as survivor, do the same basic things, and pip, survived or not.

• Cake1100

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

May I ask to which rank you managed in this game? If you are new, I can understand your lack of informations about this game, but if you are a veteran player... Well, I will try.

-one survivor can loop the killer for average time of 2-3 generators, and please remember, that it is just the first hook (by the way that's why some killer camp)

-survivors have SECOND CHANCES if they [BAD WORD] something up. For example "Did the killer downed you and grabbed? Decisive Strike is here to help you!"; "Are you hurt? Do not worry, Self Care will heal you!"; "Oh, the Pig is charging / the Wraith is uncloaking? Boom! Sprint Burst!"; "Are your teammates dead, and you managed to repair only 2 generators? You deserve a free win, dear mister! Hatch is there for you!"

-the stronger killers' perks (which are not as good as survivors') are tied to the totmes, which can be destroyed by survviors BEFORE killers can use them

-As Marth did prove it, perkless Survivors at R1 can easily depip about 80-90% of fully perked killers

I have approximately 1.2k hours in this game - No no, I understand what you're saying but thats not my point. My point is the killer can single handedly make the match pointless and defeat the objective - survivors are capable of this too by not doing gens etc, but killers can do this and force survivors to do nothing the whole game and body block them in a corner.

• Cake1100
    edited May 2018

Addition:

Of course, the OLD system isn't the best nor is this one but they need some adjustments. It should be based on the progress you made and the objective that you served rather than you doing apart in everything & forcing you to play a certain playstyle. For example: Your objective is to serve the killers attention & occupy him/her/it for as long as possible. Another players objective is to server the gen duty, etc etc.

• RSB

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

-survivors have SECOND CHANCES if they [BAD WORD] something up. For example "Did the killer downed you and grabbed? Decisive Strike is here to help you!"; "Are you hurt? Do not worry, Self Care will heal you!"; "Oh, the Pig is charging / the Wraith is uncloaking? Boom! Sprint Burst!"; "Are your teammates dead, and you managed to repair only 2 generators? You deserve a free win, dear mister! Hatch is there for you!"

I have approximately 1.2k hours in this game - No no, I understand what you're saying but thats not my point. My point is the killer can single handedly make the match pointless and defeat the objective - survivors are capable of this too by not doing gens etc, but killers can do this and force survivors to do nothing the whole game and body block them in a corner.

Did... Did somebody bodyblocked you in the corner on the map, and it was a big trauma to you? That's why you are talking about it so much? Also please tell my where killer can bodyblock you in the corner of the map, because I'm curious. Blocking one survivor somewhere (I assume you are talking about basement) will not win the game for the killer, when survivors can win it in the easy way, compared to how killer can win.

• Cake1100

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

Did... Did somebody bodyblocked you in the corner on the map, and it was a big trauma to you? That's why you are talking about it so much? Also please tell my where killer can bodyblock you in the corner of the map, because I'm curious. Blocking one survivor somewhere (I assume you are talking about basement) will not win the game for the killer, when survivors can win it in the easy way, compared to how killer can win.

I beg you to leave this post please because you are trying to build up salt & tension. I'm just giving examples rather than from personal experience.

• RSB

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

I beg you to leave this post please because you are trying to build up salt & tension. I'm just giving examples rather than from personal experience.

I'm not buiilding anything. I'm just asking what do you mean by saying, that "killer can block the 4 survivors in the corner of the map", because it is totally wrong (and incomprehensible) argument to say, that killes hold the flow of the game, not survivors.

• Rami
    Rami Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2018

@Cake1100 said:
    Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of the new ranking up system & so aren't many others. People may just shrug it off and say "people aren't used to change". However, I disagree, the new ranking system is quite difficult but this only because of the mechanics of how it works and some games don't consist of all the aspects it takes to pip or rank up. For example: Rank 20 killer who doesnt know how to play, doesn't even know how to hook or down people against some mediocre players who know the basics of the game. They do all the gens & escape, none of them pip because they haven't got the required amount of actions in the game to do so.

This issue isn't the survivor fault and therefor should be changed as the game is forcing actions to happen and is not guaranteed to happen all games. This loses the replay value of the game and you don't want every game to be the same else it gets boring and people lose interest. This could be seen as a petition to get a change.

In my opinion, neither of the ranking systems were perfect and finding a perfect solution to the ranking system is very difficult. I do believe a lot of people prefer the old one - as much as it was in the survivors advantage - the BP value to get a pip was alot more convenient.

PLEASE keep this as civilised as possible else a moderator will end up locking this post!

Try a PTB to test with the old ranking up system to see how people react or do some major changes?

I personally like the new ranking system. You actually have to try to rank up now, not just hang around bullying killers while your team is doing gens.

• RSB

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

I'm not building anything here, since when not agreeing with you is toxic? I'm just asking what do you mean, when you say that "killers can block 4 survivors in the corner of the map", because it is totally incomprehensible and it is wrong argument, when you say, that killers hold the flow of the game, not survivors.

• Cake1100

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

I'm not building anything here, since when not agreeing with you is toxic? I'm just asking what do you mean, when you say that "killers can block 4 survivors in the corner of the map", because it is totally incomprehensible and it is wrong argument, when you say, that killers hold the flow of the game, not survivors.

No, you were stirring. Killer do contribute to the flow of the game so do survivors but killers hold the majority in certain aspects.

• Cake1100

@RSB I also fail to see how killers have it hard to rank up? They still have to contribute as much as they did before, if not less, they just play the game by killing people etc - as the killer is supposed to do more than one action and push pressure aswell as kill people.

• RSB

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

No, you were stirring. Killer do contribute to the flow of the game so do survivors but killers hold the majority in certain aspects.

No, they don't, and that is the problem of the balance in this game. Killers SHOULD hold the flow, but, in fact, they don't.

• Cake1100

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

No, they don't, and that is the problem of the balance in this game. Killers SHOULD hold the flow, but, in fact, they don't.

Mmm, I guess I should agree with you on that. But the killer can stop the flow of the game aswell as survivors.

• RSB
    edited May 2018

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

Mmm, I guess I should agree with you on that. But the killer can stop the flow of the game aswell as survivors.

So how can killer stop it?
    And we consider non-bannable thing here.

• Cake1100

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

Bodyblocking survivors.

• Cake1100

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

Considering you edited your post, i'm almost left without any answer as you are putting up a good debate, however, killers can stop the flow by facecamping (even though its been slightly countered now, its still equally as game breaking). But killers are able to also do the hatch stand off where the survivor is unable to go else they get grabbed.

• Cake1100

@MonitorZero said:
    Where I don't believe the old system was right either. They shouldn't have made killer and survivor objectives the same  But they wanted a "tug of war" which just didn't work. And we told them in both the PTBs

So now they essentially have 1 person with 4 objectives and 4 people with 4 objectives. Not a good system  

You can still rank up but it just isn't worth it without any sort of rewards for ranking up besides longer que times  

@RSB - If we slightly changed the topic on who holds the flow & focus on this. The ranking system needs adjustments and survivors should have an objective each and consider the quote above, rather than a survivor having to do each objective, they should focus on one or contribute to every section rather than doing all four.

• Antero
    Antero Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 39
    edited May 2018

Going back to the question, This ranking system got it's problems but for me best thing is to seperate bloodpoints from ranking up =)
    I feel like for now it's a bit too easy for killers especially not many killers really want to rank up due to long queue for a games and pretty unfun games most of the time.
    Survivors is maby a little bit too punishing for certain playstyle but I can also use it to get bloodpoints, not rank up and stick with easier to beat killers while gaining tons of points ;)
    Overall I don't really like new system but still I think I prefer it that way =)
    Have a goodnight guys (At least for me it`s 00:00 am )

• RSB

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

Considering you edited your post, i'm almost left without any answer as you are putting up a good debate, however, killers can stop the flow by facecamping (even though its been slightly countered now, its still equally as game breaking). But killers are able to also do the hatch stand off where the survivor is unable to go else they get grabbed.

I've edited my post, because there were a typo in one word. Facecamping (blocking the ability to unhook a survivor) was patched in update 1.8(?) - that update, when Freddy came into the game. I assume you are talking about the camping. Well, this is not blocking the flow of the game, as there are other 3 survivors, who can do gen. Killers often camp, when they see survivors running around hooks, so it is up to them if they want to allow the killer to move out of the hook zone.
    Hatch standoff is in the hand of survivors, as they can:

a) Repair the gens
    b)Escape through the hatch

The killer can only find and down a survivor, and if the survivor is camping a hatch they can't do it. Please, note that the killer is punished in this case, because he did a good work in killing 3 survivors, but the game decides to reward the survivor with almost free escape.

• Cake1100
    edited May 2018

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

@Cake1100 said:

@RSB said:

I've edited my post, because there were a typo in one word. Facecamping (blocking the ability to unhook a survivor) was patched in update 1.8(?) - that update, when Freddy came into the game. I assume you are talking about the camping. Well, this is not blocking the flow of the game, as there are other 3 survivors, who can do gen. Killers often camp, when they see survivors running around hooks, so it is up to them if they want to allow the killer to move out of the hook zone.

a) Repair the gens

The killer can only find and down a survivor, and if the survivor is camping a hatch they can't do it. Please, note that the killer is punished in this case, because he did a good work in killing 3 survivors, but the game decides to reward the survivor with almost free escape.

Congratulations, you defeated me but can you suggest further improvements on the system rather than debating on the flow of the game. The ranking system forces you to play a certain way & punishing survivors for not doing certain actions when they should be able to pip for assisting the team by playing a certain role in the team. For example: you run the killer the whole match because they tunnel you and you are unable to escape due to the killers skill - FYI killers are supposed to catch you eventually, which obviously they should and will in this case, and you don't pip because you didn't contribute in all actions but as a team you should be parted and settle down in a role instead of having 4 objectives.

Summary:
    An individual survivor should only have a single objective unless the match turns out differently then they may be required to switch objectives and cooperate with there team in the manor that they have to.

• Cake1100

@RSB - Perhaps we should attempt to create a much more adjusted ranking system which could suit the purposes which we need? Me, assuming you are a killer main, will be good at the killer objectives and myself should be able to contribute to the survivor objectives and pipping.

• Nanis
    Nanis Member Posts: 61
    Rami said:

@Cake1100 said:

I personally like the new ranking system. You actually have to try to rank up now, not just hang around bullying killers while your team is doing gens.

As someone who has hours and hours of video, showing how often I am tunneled from the start of the game until 3/4 gens are done, I really disagree.
    Only once, out of the many countless games like this, have I ever been successfully saved. And I didnt even pip. I was chased and hooked the entire game, and only got to do part of one gen.

I know that survivors bully killers, but in my case I find the opposite. And it makes the game super frustrating.
  • Nanis
    Nanis Member Posts: 61
    edited May 2018
    RSB said:

a) Repair the gens

Have you ever tried to consider that the last remaining survivor maybe “deserves” escaping through hatch? Ive had plenty of games with survivors who refused to teamwork or just trolled or were bad. I cant repair all 5 gens solo nor can I rescue everyone.

I played a game where I did 2 gens (one half completed by teammates at the start)
    Only the Jake seemed to know how to play somewhat (his random pallet drop I didn't understand). He and I unhooked everyone that was hooked. I was never hooked. The other two died to the Pig Traps cause idk they didn't understand. The Jake died from being hooked twice and giving up (I think) mid struggle.
    I was chased, she hit me, lost me (ty Iron Will) and I got the hatch. I later learned I was teamed up with 20's (I was rank 14) and a Rank 17 killer.
  • AlexAnarchy
    AlexAnarchy Member Posts: 685

No need to bring back the old ranking up system, time to get skilled for pips.

• HIPSTERLION
    HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
    Ranking system right now is not finished yet don't judge it just yet . devs confirmed that they gonna change it up . but honestly I think if they improve the new rank system I think its much more better than old 1 . in the old ranking system people with no skill would get to rank 1 and since as survivors its all about the team the actual pro rank 1 survivors would be pissed off . 
  • HIPSTERLION
    HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323

@HIPSTERLION said:
    Ranking system right now is not finished yet don't judge it just yet . devs confirmed that they gonna change it up . but honestly I think if they improve the new rank system I think its much more better than old 1 . in the old ranking system people with no skill would get to rank 1 and since as survivors its all about the team the actual pro rank 1 survivors would be pissed off . 

I don't know, I seem to remember Queen stating that the Emblem system would somehow (someway) fix gen rushing and super altruistic Survivors. Clearly it didn''t do that.

Come to a discussion I made on the top " major issues of ranking system " . we're discussing it there
This discussion has been closed.