The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Slenderman

Slenderman is a really good character known for being horrifying and catching most of his victims. Never has he joined in on any video game and I see him as underrated by most. He'll be a great for dead by daylight.

Comments

• Kotorious
    Kotorious Member Posts: 4

Slenderman has several of his own games. Go check them out. I do agree that it would be great to have him in the game.

• Yucchi
    Yucchi Member Posts: 250

Problems with adding him:

- he tall AF - problem with doorframes

- we already have a teleporting killer and everyone throws ham at her for being OP

• Kaytosh
    Kaytosh Member Posts: 46

Man, if Slenderman would make it, I'd love also for Clockwork (Another great creepypasta) to come into the game. She would cause less problems I believe.

• Taya9822
    Taya9822 Member Posts: 54

That would pretty cool to see Slender in the DBD world but what about the map? Woods boring been done too death. I hate when they release those leaked videos about new killers for DBD and they turn out to be fails. They have one for Slenderman coming to DBD and it says leaked how can it be leaked when they JUST came out with a new killer last month. Someone said something about Slender being tall umm Oni is tall and he can fall down a tube in the Hawking Lab so I'm sure Slender will be fine with a window :)

I wouldn't mind seeing Pennywise as a Killer OR a killer doll like Chucky because with Chucky we can have an abandon toy story with creepy dolls everywhere and Chucky can hide in the toys to come out and scare you. Pennywise map could be the Barrens from IT or that old house from the second film.