Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

My Feelings on the New Legion

Why. I'm so honestly incredibly saddened by this. I'm a Legion main. I don't do the moonwalking whatever (waste of time) or any exploits really, I don't see the point in playing like that, I don't even care about how many kills I get, just however good I think I personally played. They weren't that bad. I've played at every rank, against every killer, on every map, over and over. This is insanity. I get that they very much caused an uproar in the community. I understand many didn't enjoy playing against them. Said they were annoying. But that's on YOU. I play them and play against them. To disconnect because it's a killer you don't enjoy playing against, is childish. This is the most "salty" and "toxic" I've been but come on. This is such a blow. I miss attacks, everyone does, but to punish them for that? If Plague doesn't immediately hit someone with her vomit she should lose it all then aye? It's the same concept no? I hate playing against the Doctor, but I do it. Every single time. He's more disruptive than Legion. Just because a few players play like absolute gremlins doesn't mean you should tear the skin off of a killer. This is ludicrous. Honestly I am very upset. Everyone crouch spam once a Legion misses a Frenzy Attack since they get immediately stunned then. If Freddy misses an attack you should fall out of dream state. If Huntress misses an axe she loses all of her throwing ones. If you disarm a bear trap, Trapper loses the ones in his hand. If Doctor misses a shock, you're insane free. I understand that these are extreme examples but I'm trying to put it into perspective. I could go on but I'll cut myself off here. I'm disappointed.