Any Good Genrush Builds?

FengMinEqualsWin
FengMinEqualsWin Member Posts: 91
edited April 2019 in General Discussions

Not really items cause that’s a little obvious. But best perkbuild?

Comments

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

No mither, resilience, prove thy self and this is not happening.

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

Adrenaline = All the time you were being heal can be used to fill 1/4 of a generator

Resilience = Just for increase the gen speed a lil bit

Prove theyself = So your teammate dont get that 10% decrease speed, and that's great

Stake out = That's a awesome perk! and if the killer have ruin you can ignore it.

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510

Poised, stake out, lightweight and perk of your choice.

• benzos
    benzos Member Posts: 178

i would say bond and prove thyself for the last gen or 2 and try to get your mates to get on separate gens for the first 3. use whatever else you want.

• CornChip
    CornChip Member Posts: 540
    edited April 2019

No mither, Resiliance, Streetwise, Spine chill (for dipping before you get found).

Bring a yellow or commodius toolbox with addons

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

Prove Thyself is the only perk you really want. You can put the rest towards survival.

• PeepingPeacock
    PeepingPeacock Member Posts: 354
    edited April 2019

If you're genrushing Adrenaline is really the only perk to pick

Prove Thyself is the only consistent perk for speeding up gens but if your genrushing you want a survivor on every gen and not multiple on one.

Spinechill, poised and all this other stuff people are recommending is more for a gen jocky build and not a gen rush one.

• MegChicken
    MegChicken Member Posts: 163

Bond, Prove Thyself, Adrenaline, Spine Chill.

bond allows you find teammates, and gen rush faster or heal. Prove thyself increases the speed, but also grants more BPs, Adrenaline makes you wanna gen rush faster and waste less time with healing. Spine chill to know if a killer is near you, the increase is also quite helpful.

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063

Honestly there are a plethora of Gen Rush build options out there, the difficult question is "Any good gen rush counter builds?"

Currently the only one I've come up with is what i call the "Generator Hater" build:

Ruin/Huntress Lullaby, Overcharge, Pop Goes the Weasel, Dying Light.

This build is very situational, but once/if you get DL to activate, it oppresses the heck out of gen progress from survivors. Enough to counter a full gen rush team? Hardly, but at least it's a jab in the right direction.

• StarMoral
    StarMoral Member Posts: 938

This one takes some cooperation with your team, but I got a game done really mcfreakin quick with this.

Toolboxes, Prove Thyself, Streetwise, and Spine Chill.

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333

Prove Thyself, Bond, Leader, and Spine chill for perks. Then Commodious toolbox with wrench socket and wire spool for item and addons.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

@ReikoMori Leader doesn't affect gen repair speed anymore.

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

If you want to get one gen done super quickly, bring No mither, resilience, prove thyself, and Spine Chill. Also bring a shroud of some kind in addtion to an Engineer's toolbox with the socket swivels and clean rag.

For multiple gens done more quickly, bring No mither, resilience, prove thyself or Stake Out, and Spine Chill, This is Not Happening, or Streetwise (preferably this one). Also bring a Commodius toolbox with the above mentioned addons or a Wire Spool and Instructions (in that order). Feel free to mix and match the addons, but always put charges before efficiency. You should also probably burn a shroud other than the Shroud of Binding.

Hope this helps.

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333

True, but I want my team to do EVERYTHING faster. I get bored easily when survivor.

• Speshul_Kitten
    Speshul_Kitten Member Posts: 1,861

Iron will, you will spend more time doing gens less time healing. Then BOOM, Adrenaline. gg

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

No mither, Resilience, This is not happening and Balanced landing/Your own exhaustion perk. (I take Balanced landing personally).

Use a commodious toolbox with faster charges and efficiency addons. Gens should be something around 66 seconds solo, and somewhere around 33 with a teammate.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

Stake out, prove thyself, resilience, leader. Leader might not work on gens but itll help get healing n shi done faster, so theres more time to rush gens :P