Good ways to counter Freddy End Game

Options

I really wanna start playing killer and i think i’d play as freddy because of his good endgame play style but from a survivor side what’s the best ways to counter him in endgame? Because i feel like if he has everyone in dream it’s one big nightmare ;)

Comments

• xChrisx
    xChrisx Member Posts: 917
    Options

Cleanse all the totems and hope the obsession doesnt die too fast, or everyone will die for remember me

• Heroiq
    Heroiq Member Posts: 1,134
    Options

based on the obsession. since freddy is tunneling him. everyone else should be doing gens. the 3 gens 60 secs gen rush which never happens should happen in that game. if the obsession got hooked. tell the person who is going to save to take a hit for him since freddy will put him in dream state thinking he'll benefit and slow the game. if you were that guy and managed to injure yourself during the game. do not heal if u have self care. you'll benefit from self care later in the end game. if the obsession managed to stay alive. freddy will probably be putting everyone he sees in dream state. if his NOED was cleansed. you can take hits and make him lose the obsession. all what the obsession has to do is get out of dream state and open an exit gate. then enjoy my boy

you can let the 4th teammate try opening an exit gates while the others are helping the obsession or looping the killer or cleansing noed or etc.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

Leader 55 seconds is the time to open a gate with remember me so with leader, 55X0.75 makes 41.25 seconds. Wake up stacked with leader is 55x0.6 which makes 33 seconds.

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    Options

Leader wake up self care adredaline