Licenced Cosmetics

Yes I know the likes of which are low but I would like to send a few "wishes for new things" to you guys.

1. You know when you buy the Killer/Survivor pack you get and exclusive outfit? If you bought them seperately could you put the outfits in the shop?

2. Add licenced outfits for the licenced characters please? And the non-licenced characters who look like a licenced character could get an outfit?

3. L4D STUFF AND COSMETICS IN SHOP ON CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!

Comments

• TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699

This is for Number 3.

How many times do I have to say this?

Valve owns Steam, Valve owns the L4D franchise.

To get people on Steam, they make L4D cosmetics and character EXCLUSIVE to their platform, Steam.

It'll be a terrible business move for Valve to allow Behaviour put L4D items on Console, thank Behaviour for finding a way to put Bill's perks on console.

• avvisare78
    avvisare78 Member Posts: 79

I would like to have the exclusivity of left 4 Dead also on Ps4

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

they wont put licensed cosmetic it cost alot of money and you want l4d cosmetic on console? do you know whats steam by any chance?

• CHARMED69TAURUS
    CHARMED69TAURUS Member Posts: 34

I am NOT wasting my money buying DBD for pc if I have it on ps4 just so i can get pc exclusive stuff

• Carpo
    Carpo Member Posts: 19

The Devs seem to be looking into licensed cosmetics, as shown by Pig getting some soon, so it's definitely already considered by them.

As for Left 4 dead stuff on console, probably not happening, unless steam renegotiates and allows it which they have no reason to aside from getting a considerable cut of in store cosmetics.

• Carpo
    Carpo Member Posts: 19

The Devs seem to be looking into licensed cosmetics, as shown by Pig getting some soon, so it's definitely already considered by them.

As for Left 4 dead stuff on console, probably not happening, unless steam renegotiates and allows it which they have no reason to aside from getting a considerable cut of in store cosmetics.