Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

legion idea

along with the new changes, give legion 16m terror radius

but make mending pause if they are within 32m, and killer instinct reveal within 32m (or however big your terror radius would be in frenzy I forgot)

Comments

• DeadArsenal
    DeadArsenal Member Posts: 221

BHVR seem hell bent on making Deep Wounds a match lengthener instead of actually being directly useful. I'm pretty bitter about it but I'm waiting to see how End Game Collapse interacts with it before I start getting too bitchy.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Hell yes!

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

I'm not sure if they can do something like that. They've probably connected it to the terror radius rather than to a distance. Legion may be decent with their small size, quick speed, and ability to spread pressure, too. Can't wait to try them out tomorrow.

• Lemming
    Lemming Member Posts: 103

If they want Deep Wounds to elongate a match have it work like this. Stabbing someone causes Deep Wounds as proposed by the listed changes except for...

Deep Wounds no longer has any timer. Instead, it acts as a state that must be healed before a Survivor can enter the Healthy state again. You can remove Deep Wounds _only_ by being healed by another survivor, 10 second action.

Why this? It forces survivors to group up which feeds into the Legion's tracking and his power. It hurts many current meta perks and eats more of the Survivor's time _than the killers_ which might mean a Killer would actually catch and release with the above power.