deadbydaylightfan Member Posts: 262
    Thank god

• Caver12
    Caver12 Member Posts: 44
    Aparently the store is not active yet.
  • Glossed
    Glossed Member Posts: 49
    edited June 2018

Did it make anyone else play the tutorial first? Or do I have to wait till it is done updating because on xbox it said at a certain point I could start playing it maybe I have to wait, till it is done.

• deadbydaylightfan
    deadbydaylightfan Member Posts: 262
    Glossed said:

Did it make anyone else play the tutorial first? Or do I have to wait till it is done updating because on xbox it said at a certain point I could start playing it maybe I have to wait, till it is done.

Nah it does that with every game it will let you load it up and go into the menu but you can’t play because it’s not installed fully
  • NightRaider315
    NightRaider315 Member Posts: 27

SO HYPED LETS GOOOOOO!!!

• arcticxlia
    arcticxlia Member Posts: 53
    I'm very lucky for ya'll Xbox players! Sadly I'm Ps4 and I'm pretty sad I still have to wait. Anyway, hope you enjoy the Clown!
  • Glossed
    Glossed Member Posts: 49
    edited June 2018

Glossed said:

Nah it does that with every game it will let you load it up and go into the menu but you can’t play because it’s not installed fully

Thanks for the information I almost crapped myself

• Jeeperrs
    Jeeperrs Member Posts: 46

Yeah thankfully I checked on the forum before i went to sleep and stayed up to try it. I thought they were going to reset the shards but they didnt thankfully and I had a bit to get a cosmetic