The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

15 Seconds for Exit Gates...

HeHeBoii
HeHeBoii Member Posts: 507

15 seconds to open the exit gates now but End game collapse doesn't start till after the exit gates are open.

Big LEL

Kek

Jajaja

Comments

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725

I assume this is in response to the difficulty last alive survivors will have when a killer closes the hatch on them. That I can understand, but I can't understand why the hell they nerfed the crap out of Remember Me in conjunction with this. A 5 second difference will only affect a limited number of cases. But a 19 second difference is HUGE. Especially if it was obtained by specifically bringing a perk to get it in exchange for not being able to bring other useful perks.

• The_Bogeyman
    The_Bogeyman Member Posts: 269

So awesome ain't it. I'm gonna run wake up now and get those gates open even super duper quick.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,850

Another mistake made this patch. I like the way they are implementing the end game collapse, but virtually everything else in the patch is a disappointment. Legion is a disaster. Pig nerfs are dumb. Remember Me nerf is terrible. Faster exit gates are a slap to killers. This is shaping up to be the Worst. Patch. Ever.

• DraxColdheart
    DraxColdheart Member Posts: 24

Looks like the devs had just finished their monthly paint sniffing competition when they were making these changes

• artist
    artist Member Posts: 1,519
    edited April 2019

when hatch is closed, the collapse starts, so you're wrong.

edit: well, half wrong

• altruistic
    altruistic Member Posts: 1,141

Well exit gates used to be 10 seconds, and then made 20 seconds.

• Keene_Kills
    Keene_Kills Member Posts: 649

Feels like they caved in to survivor concerns that every game is going to be facing a fast-charge Hillbilly or triple-Blink Nurse guarding the gates with NOED and Moris.

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237
    edited April 2019

You cant check gates if you're looking for the hatch. So what you're saying is true, it sounds good, but it doesnt work

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

The exit gate switch should regress if survivors stop interacting with it.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,553

well it's already back to 20 seconds so we're good.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

Yeah it needs to stay at 20 seconds for sure.

• Guiltron
    Guiltron Member Posts: 149

Yay they reverted it!

• DraxColdheart
    DraxColdheart Member Posts: 24

but they nerfed legions fatigue-reducing add-ons good job devs

• BigBubs
    BigBubs Member Posts: 1,131
    edited April 2019

I faced only billy for 10 games that i played on the ptb , so...