The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

a quick question post for survivor mains

sap
sap Member Posts: 9

this isnt like a complaining thread or anything about how bad killers are or anything i feel the pain both survivors and killers feel as i play them both, ANYWAYS what would you guys do if every killer was nerfed to the dirt, how would that make you feel and would you feel there is no challenge left, keep in mind this is a serious question and only serious responses would be appreciated

Comments

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

I'm a Survivor main and I want Killer buffs. I find the game too easy currently as Survivor and stopped playing Killer because its too stressful for me.

So I'd be mad about undeserved Killer nerfs. Like the Pig nerfs.

This patch is mostly bs tbh.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    edited April 2019

I’m currently questioning the Wraith nerf. I wouldn’t be happy if all killer got nerfed although I see the reasoning for changing pigs trap thanks to the collapse but I’m questioning the giving her a TR while crouched.

I also understand legions change and I’m sure they’ll buff him before he hits live. I play both sides but survivor more.

*edit I read the patch notes wrong. It doesn’t mention her having a tr while crouched.

Post edited by GrootDude on
  • Speshul_Kitten
    Speshul_Kitten Member Posts: 1,861

There’s survivor discussion section you can post this in

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

I would Stop playing it would be to boring.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    edited April 2019

would be done with the game

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    edited April 2019

@Coriander I think it isn’t a full tr but I might’ve read the patch notes wrong.

*edit I was wrong, patch notes don’t include her having a tr while crouched.