Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

A PS4 solo survivor's Kindred wish...

I've been playing since November and 95% of my gameplay has been solo survivor, which can be a nightmare. There are so many things I wish for, but one thing that stands out recently is wishing I could go into a match where everyone is required to use Kindred. I hardly every see it and when I do it's usually just 1 person who uses it (2 on a rare occasion). Recently for the first time I was in a match where 3 people had Kindred. It went much more smoothly than usual. So much time saved. The person who was closest kept saving the hooked survivor & nobody had to leave their gens to waste time attempting a save that was already being done. You know if the killer is camping & when they leave range you see which direction they're heading. It made for an overall more efficient match. After all, time is of the upmost importance. Yes, I do understand that just because everyone use Kindred doesn't mean that they will all play efficiently, but it's more likely esp. with higher level survivors. Some many of my matches are absolute ######### shows. Thanks for listening. Back to hell...(Maybe Hades should be a Killer...can we get James Woods?).

Comments

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

It can be rough out there in solo survivor land. Last night I was playing as Kate trying to do a daily. I've not leveled her at all. Everyone else has good perks. They proceed to keep trading hooks achieving nothing but wasting time.

• slingshotsurvivor
    slingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 943

Most that play on PS4 play solo queue hugs fellow survivor 🤗❤️👍

• prayer_survivor
    prayer_survivor Member Posts: 626

I love Ace Visconti with kindred and Open Handed. I don't know if 4 ace visconti with these perks can see the killer 16+32 meters

• GHERBEARRULES
    GHERBEARRULES Member Posts: 265

Even with Kindred I still get blatantly ignored on the hook

• HarryToeknuckles
    HarryToeknuckles Member Posts: 158

As a solo survivor, I don't play without it. It's become so helpful since the change.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Wow, this got revived!

But @Cassandra_Alexandra , we now have a Kindred that gives you Aura readings whenever someone's hooked.

It might still be a bit troublesome since the others don't get it, but at least you'll now always know what's going on. 😊