MissyD
MissyD Member Posts: 23
edited May 2019 in Creations

deleted

Post edited by MissyD on

Comments

• BayBounty
    BayBounty Member Posts: 29

Not the best idea, interesting premise but it needs a lot more thinking about...

The killer's power is too weak and the radius is insane, one use every 4 downs or interrupts is too long and a full map slow for an entire minute is broken, along with him being a 4.4 speed killer he is an awkwardly designed killer that is very weak.

Cry out is too similar to the perk Alert

• MissyD
    MissyD Member Posts: 23

You make a good point. The reason I picked 4 downs is to avoid survivors saying hes overpowered. Originally it was 3 downs but the more i played the more I realized that 3 would be to soon (I am currently a rank 4). I'm trying to make this character as similar to a wolf as possible without him being extremely faster than other killers (hence him slowing down survivors instead). His power is the same as the clowns tonic persay, only difference is he doesn't have to throw a bottle. I originally was going to make it only survivors speed is slowed down in his terror radius and make his terror radius immensily bigger but I wasn't too sure how well that would play out.

And yes cry out is very similar to alert. Only difference is it includes ALL stuns (DS, Flashlight, Head On) I needed a "weaker" perk and couldn't think of something.