Survivors are TOXIC af

2»

Comments

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

It's more equal than people think because of the 4:1 ratio that exists think of it like this you can go 3 games with no toxic survivors but then on your fourth one you have one toxic survivor it is harder to tell how many toxic killers there are because you meet four different survivors a game meaning every game there are 4 different people that have a chance to be toxic with killer there is only 1 person that has a chance to be toxic.

• T2K
    T2K Member Posts: 635

Well i see myself getting more salty and toxic when playing surv. As killer, no matter how fair you play you will get stupid comments. But in my opinion as survivor you have more frustration factors that lead to toxic behavior. And I think the biggest problem why the toxicity spreads in this community is because its an online game. People got a lot more nuts in the internet because they barely face an correction to their misbehaviour. In other words, they wouldn't be toxic face to face in a monopoly match because no one would play with them anymore xD

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

Every match I play against swf I feel like they are all reporting me for no reason just because they got beat.

It shouldn't be like that. It makes me not want to play the game. Can't wait until dedicated servers to release so they can't use lagswitching as an excuse for them getting beat. That's what a lot of them say, yet it's not like you can disprove it until P2P is changed to dedicated servers.

• noneofyourbusiness
    noneofyourbusiness Member Posts: 532

Guys, you're always can just leave the lobby after game instantly, there's no point to stay longer.

• Panduh
    Panduh Member Posts: 51

It happens on both sides. Easier to happen on survivor because of the odds, of course. I can't tell you how many times a killer has rage quite simply for my team doing well, whether that be losing the killer, doing gens correctly to not get 3gen'd, cleansing to deny noed, or when they get greedy and go for the BT rather than the rescuer. All situations that have seen plenty of quitters, and we don't get big bonuses for a killer cancelling the match. I say all this and I'm sure judging by the mentality in your post you're thinking "t0xic suhviv wif frens four man" but I only play solo or duo.

Do yourself a favor and ditch the "main" mentality. It plagues the community from discussing things that could help make the game more fun for both sides.

This discussion has been closed.