DEV PLEASE REPLY

So im someone whos had the infinite load screen bug still after 8 months i have not been able to get a single game of killer i have submitted 2 tickets and been told both times its been fixed it hasnt i play on xbox one and so far everything youve said is fixed isn. Do you even care about playerbase as instead of fixing ongoing issues youre just adding more content can we have a genuine update for this issue

Comments

• drunky26
    drunky26 Member Posts: 686

Infinite loading screens are a game mechanic at this point.

Just accept it, they ain't fixing s*it.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

They fixed some of the instances in which that happened. Apparently yours is not one of them.

They do care, they're just slow.

• thestonedone
    thestonedone Member Posts: 19

If they actually cared then why introduce more dlc and overall content causing more issues than focusing on fixing it before making it worse there are many examples i could give of eevelopers that care for example respawn tried to do a balance that went wrong they fixed it in under a week before releasing new content you got to remember with the more you add its more coding that can make things worse then you have.more things to go through before getting to the source of the problem it feels like they care more on expanding playerbase with new content than the playerbase they already fixing issues any dev can post on this to say otherwise so far they havent