I thinked about a perk that would be good or maybe the solution for after broken pallet looping

Options
rudistock
rudistock Member Posts: 4
edited June 2018 in General Discussions

So the perk is- if you destroy a pallet it create a swamp thing at where that broken pallet is and slow down survivors who step on it and if you get a survivor who steped on that you get a token. Which means more token more slow. But if you get pallet stunned you lose one token. (i am not sure about last part but it would be better balanced with it.)

Answers

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Options
    Problem is Looping happens before the Pallet is even dropped. The Survivor Loops you, they drop it, you break it, they run to the next. It wouldn’t hurt Looping at all. It would just make endgame after all the Looping is done a slight bit more tricky to run around. 

Nice “outside the box” thinking, but unfortunately still ineffective I’m sorry to say.
  • Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    Options

Once pellet is broken survivors won't need to run back to the loop anymore. The only exceptions are windows and the stone circle which can loop you 3-4 times depending on the distance of the chase. good idea, even if its implemented it wouldn't do anything though