The Most Amusing Part Of Dead By Daylight

Options

When you smack a survivor once and they just DC, Right then, right there.

Ngl makes me laugh every time lmao

Comments

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320
    Options

Sometimes though I wonder if it was their game crashing. That has happened to me a couple of times.

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    Options

Hex: 3 Man Game is the strongest perk

• jaerthebear
    jaerthebear Member Posts: 212
    Options

It certainly could be sometimes.

It makes me laugh because it always makes me think of an internet video or meme with just a massive over-reaction

Like yeeting a cinder-block at a Spider XD

Just

"WELP BEEN HIT ITS ALL OVER BETTER DC AND FIND A NEW MATCH G'BYE YALL"

*Dong*

🤣🤣🤣

• 53nation
    53nation Member Posts: 681
    Options

I had someone leave like this about a month ago (as leatherface).

They started to t bag and i gave chase. They crawled through a window and proceeded to hide behind a bale of hay or something (non loopable).

I follow, charge m2, fake going right and 1 shot them to the left. They dc'd maaaaybe 0.5 seconds later.

I also suspect someone left my hag match sunday (in the first 30 sec) cause i was using ruin.

I kind of love this stuff when it happens. I'll take 3 v 1 anyday.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options
  • Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

Had a Claudette playing with me. I was solo. Myers T3'd her, and she quit instantly.

I guess her having annoying clothes and a flashlight had nothing to do with why she quit?

I guess her internet went out at that moment?

Yea...

• YearOfThePigNerf
    YearOfThePigNerf Member Posts: 48
    Options

Two of my favorites, Claudette fast vaulting constantly to get my attention as soon as the game starts, see's i'm plating Legion and disconnects.

Another was a Nea doing the same, fast vaulting when I was playing Pig as soon as the match started, hit she would constantly turn around clicking her flashlight, as son as she went down, which did not take long, instant DC.

It's funny how so many survivors hit the DC button as soon as they start to lose, but when they are winning they won't leave the game unless you watch them tbag first.

• Judith
    Judith Member Posts: 819
    Options

When killer gets outplayed and dc and then you wait another hundred years for a lobby dodge.

• myersismyfather
    myersismyfather Member Posts: 11
    Options

Yeah, it's hilarious to see people do that. I also get DCs from Huntress crossmaps. Gets me every time.

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043
    Options

I've had someone DC as I pulled them out of a closet covered in crows... they hadn't been hooked, the 2 other teammates were alive... I feel the plan was do nothing and then escape? I do love those DC before they hit the ground though they make me laugh, especially if they haven't been hooked. I also don't get if it's last hook (3rd) towards the end of a game?

• Kiskashi
    Options

@Judith I see this a lot recently, had a match where a killer was chasing one survivor, didn't change targets or anything, one gen went off and they were gone. One gen.

• BigBubs
    BigBubs Member Posts: 1,131
    Options

What's an Ngl?

• Kiskashi
    edited May 2019
    Options

@BigBubs "Not gonna lie" maybe?