Xbox know's what it loves.

SmokePotion
SmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089

And they love Legion. Most played rank 1 killer on Xbox.

You show people how much you just dont give a #########. Keep it up.

Comments

• legion_main
    legion_main Member Posts: 483

too many legions even above rank 1 I agree but im pretty sure if nurse was easier to play on console that would be the top killer for all platforms

• xmidnitejokerx
    xmidnitejokerx Member Posts: 26

I think it’s skewed because Legion is the easiest to rank up with now since the emblem/rank changes

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

Better than having a PC Nurse. Cross platform is a nightmare .

• SmokePotion

@thatguyinktown

You might not be wrong..... Imma try it.

• SmokePotion

@thatguyinktown he just came through, i'm blazed and ready for double points legion with a controller.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

@SmokePotion

Any news yet? I wanna hear if he's easier.

• Judith
    Judith Member Posts: 819
    edited May 2019

Legion can represent xbox now since both are dead.

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

Yeah, legion is the most played at rank 1 (Xbox) because they can't play any killer that needs skill.

Can't wait for he's rework x2

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

legion boosts you on xbox a ton for some reason it's known as the farming killer for all of my xbox friends because you can get an insane amount of bp while easily keeping your rank as them currently.

• SmokePotion

@ShrekIsHot Actually...... Yes. I was surprised, but it's easier to spin with a controller. Which helps with him. A lot more then I thought.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

@SmokePotion

With a mouse, Legion in Frenzy is super easy to flick and miss your shot, a controller is nice as a killer who's not Leatherface, Hillbilly or Nurse but otherwise, you can't really 360 with controller since it's joysticks can't flick like a mouse, but controller is real fun to use, PS4 of course, tried wiring my mouse and keyboard to my PS4, the keyboard connected, the Mouse didn't.

• SmokePotion
    edited May 2019

@ShrekIsHot Sorta. I wouldn't want it with nurse at all. i am going to give it a try with spirit too. This actualy makes me wonder....

Are there other killers who are better if played with a controller?

You can actually 360 with a controller easier though, going to be honest. I play survivor using a controller, and have for a long time. Wiggling the bar beats bashing space, or taping A&D, and the button configuration feels right. I just always thought mouse and keyboard to be better for killer, due to better aiming reaction. And that would be solidly true, if not for the Auto aim feature.

So killers like huntress and nurse, probably bad.

Spirit and Hag? Hmmm....

• Akuma
    Akuma Member Posts: 407

nerfed. You mean you cannot cheese down survivors anymore and instead you have to outplay them actually. He will be so god damn legit i cant wait for the change. Wanna play him til daylight.

And yes I agree, Xbox knows whats good. I hope the xbox player appreciate the changes. Those making him soo juicy. But we'll see