RNG made me just gave up on the game

lopan76
lopan76 Member Posts: 2

just recently i brought pig and when this event came out,i though it was a perfect timing since i would be able to get some prestige for her. turns out it only made me extremely frustraded at the game and i decided to uninstall it since i just realized that i have likely ######### on some god cereal or something. i up her from level 10 no prestige to level 50 p3 and not even once i saw ruin or bbq and chili. thats right,basically 150 levels and not even a tier one on these crucial perks,hell,i didnt even get all the perks on level 3,its almost unbelievable and it has to be a bug or something,i cant believe this,this game rng just reach another level for me right now,i honestly wonder what the devs think about this,is it a bug?i cant be just unlucky on 150 bloodwebs,whats the chance of that?

Comments

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

These perks aren’t needed and honestly that’s just rng for you.

• bendermac
    bendermac Member Posts: 772

So what... I got BBQ for Plague after investing over 10million BP. The more perks are in your bloodweb, the lower the chances are to get what you want early on ;)

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

This sounds bad but you've gotta realise that as soon as you Prestige all the Perks are up for appearing.