Why blaming the killer for a 3v1?

HavelmomDaS1
HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948

I don't get it.

Either the 4th doesn't load in or one DCs after got caught and the other 3 survivors complain and harass me for playing normal.

Then, when I ask them "what else should I do? Farm with you?" they usually don't answer.

But why are they blaming the killer? They should either go and blame bhvr for the loading issues or that salty rage quitter. Not the killer.

Comments

• AlexAnarchy
    AlexAnarchy Member Posts: 685
    edited May 2019

Then sad but true , your not really playing killer in a good way. It's not the killers fault some over entitled survivor d/cs upon the first down.

You should'nt take it as your fault.

• WatchBloodRain
    WatchBloodRain Member Posts: 175

I got a Message saying haha everyone reported you, it was a 3 man the one who didn't make it in messaged me, I was trying evil incarnate Myers trophy on yamoka estate and got my arse kicked

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Well there's already players out there who will rage at you if you stay within 2 kilometers of the hook for longer than 0.0000023 seconds.

So i guess they just think they have an actual excuse to complain about you now.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

I try to go easy when it's a three man. I'll still kill them in the end. I just try to not depip them because of a shity situation. I've had it happen a couple of times (interestingly a Freddy both times) where it was rapid fire DC's. He let me get enough points not to depip and even gave me hatch. I always appreciate a killer that's a good sport and try to pay it forward when I can.

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948

But why blaming the killer if he plays normal? That's my question.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

I don't. I personally feel it's not very sporting. But I also understand some people just want to move on to a hopefully full game. Killers that do as you describe unfortunately are just an easy outlet for survivors frustrations.

• PunL
    PunL Member Posts: 136

As @Nutty_Professor stated (btw do the same in a 3v1) it is your choice to slow things down a bit. It is not your fault that someone DCed after beeing downed, but it is your fault if you abuse this advantage.

If you do abuse it by playing "scummy", i can understand that survivors get upset (though i do not supprot flaming).

I mean a 3v1 can still be an amazing game. As killer you can try things that you usually do not do, commit into chases you usually wouldn´t etc.