BNP Change

Wow, big BNP change incoming. I like it though. Still useful (up to 25% of a gen in 5 seconds) and helps counter so-called gen rushing. I like it but I'm sure the change will get lots of hate.

Comments

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,295
    edited June 2018

Looks like a great change and one thing to note is it now only consumes the addon on use instead of the item. I'm assuming this is a test to see how the community feels about it before considering these changes to other survivor addons.

Just as I type that they say that's their plan on stream so that's good.

edit - Here's a low res screenshot since someone asked

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Should prolly explain the change in OP. Not all of us care about Twitter or Twitch streams or instagram or carrier pigeons, idk what you kids do anymore.

• Krempi
    Krempi Member Posts: 12

Seems pretty good and it's still a strong addon considering that there could be 4 of those. Gives the killer more room to react unlike the old and current version.

Wonder how it will effect the points gain. After they reworked the old one to the current the point gain practically doubled when working solo on a gen.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

Sorry Killers I spent 7k on those parts going to be using them before the change. At 7k the value isn't there for them anymore but i'm good with the nerf.

• Neska
    Neska Member Posts: 132
    yeah, I’m using mine too.. I didn’t used them when bnp were nerfed the first time, but this time the nerf is too much to not use them all, much more since I have like a hundred stored up over all survivors..
  • Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    Seems weak for an ultra rare, and it can't break a 3-gen strat as easily anymore.

If it was adjusted to 25% base progression, with faster skill checks instead, it would be pretty decent.

Still not as ######### as Odd Bulb.
  • amydyne
    amydyne Member Posts: 8

welp more incoming BNP games? bring that juicy franklin's demise!

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

About time they are getting rid of this crap. Now get rid of insta heals, insta down hatchets, unlimited ew3 etc.

• Abyssionknight
    Abyssionknight Member Posts: 69

@Visionmaker said:
    Seems weak for an ultra rare, and it can't break a 3-gen strat as easily anymore.

To be fair though, the new Deja Vu is designed to help prevent a 3 gen strat from happening in the first place.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051

@Visionmaker said:

To be fair though, the new Deja Vu is designed to help prevent a 3 gen strat from happening in the first place.

Oh, right. Totally forgot about that.

I still can't justify sinking 9k on it, but since it only consumes 5s of charge instead of the whole toolbox, it's not a big deal anyway.
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

This seems so convoluted. Why not just make BNP turn the entire skill check zone into a great skill check that also get +5% progression (where normal greats are +2%). Then it would act like a Ruin counter but it's not completely unfair for the killer. All it would do is guarantee slightly better great skill checks. That seems a lot more simple than this nonsense.

• AsianMammoth
    AsianMammoth Member Posts: 86
    They either nerf it to ######### or just remove it from the game (never happening) so I'm fine with this
  • Louped
    Louped Member Posts: 6

I think if they nerf it to death now and it become almost useless they should at least change the rarity of the BNP its not worth anymore to be a "ultra rare" add-on. should be like a purple one now~

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980

Is this definitely going in, or are they just going to put it into the PTB first and see how that goes? Might be a bit of being too alarmist if it's just going into the PTB for a look.

• fcc2014
    Neska said:
    yeah, I’m using mine too.. I didn’t used them when bnp were nerfed the first time, but this time the nerf is too much to not use them all, much more since I have like a hundred stored up over all survivors..
    Bp weekend here we come.
  • Gunmech04
    Gunmech04 Member Posts: 77
    edited June 2018
    Well if they bring this change in there's going to be no point in buying them out of the bloodweb anymore, which mwans the only Ultra-Rare Survivors have now that's worth anything is the Anti-Hemorrhagic Syringe. And even those aren't that great.
  • fcc2014
    @ZombieGenesis i believe he is saying for the value.
  • fcc2014
    amydyne said:

welp more incoming BNP games? bring that juicy franklin's demise!

Lol if your playing as Freddy gonna need more then that.