Whats the point of a PTB ?

globalbeast
globalbeast Member Posts: 10
edited May 2019 in General Discussions

I dont get, whats the point of the PTB was, if the Devs decided to implement the huge let down for Legion. I saw so many posts in the forums and on reddit regarding, that the nerf is too much for a mediocre killer like them.

I mean I´m ok with the moonwalk exploit fix and the anti tunnel changes, but why did the Devs nerf the recharge time, fatigue time and vault animations (which feel really chunky and unnatural now).

The power isn´t even lethal anymore, because repeated stabbing doesn´t decrease the meter anymore and you can always mend outside the terror radius. Whats the point in useing the power now, because chaining it to multiple survivors is also kinda difficult, because of the movement speed nerf.

Legion is now fun to play against, because survivors like it easy. But he isn´t fun to play anymore. I hope the Devs will also come to this conclusion and give Legion a proper rework, because in his current state he is low tier besides Freddy.

Also R.I.P. Pig we didn´t raised our prayer voices hard enough. :*(

Comments

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

dont listen to the players that say legion is dead and pig is dead. legion goes at the same speed as other killers, and pig had to change as they said she was an end game killer so they had to change her traps.

• bendermac
    bendermac Member Posts: 772

What is PTP? Right ;)

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

so no they are not dead:) they just take time to learn them again:)

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333

Legion did get a buff to his movement speed, but took nerfs to everything related to his power. They went far beyond addressing the moonwalk and adding general counterplay to the killer. Legion is overall just less effective with feral frenzy and one of the things that people were using to sort of take the edge off being so heavily throttled was max cooldown build. The response was to immediately nerf the cooldown addons so Legion could no longer get the cooldown below 3.4. Legion starts with a base 4sec cooldown and now can only get it reduced to 3.4, but originally before they suddenly changed the addons we could get it to around 3 flat or 2.8secs. Which made the frenzy attack cancel chase with normal walk speed and m1 feel much better.

Mending with all the changes to how killers interact with deep wounds and how Legion specifically can't interact with deep wounds anymore means that the bleedout is no longer a threat. Since bleedout was a big part of applying pressure to survivors with it now not being any sort of threat you get a place where using your doesn't feel good.

25% vault speed reduction, 25% frenzy speed reduction, and no way to gain any speed back through addons. Legion's been hit severely, but from a survivor perspective Legion's perfect now because the killer has all the same weaknesses as any other kill, but with the added bonus that they are just less lethal even though they had a power that was supposed to be lethal.