[Dev Stream # 104] Mori as part of the game - No Offering

Options
Th3Nightmare
Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,263
edited June 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

I go directly to the idea that I have been given of another idea that I have seen in FORUMS.

Since the memento mori will be part of the killer, we will use it with a head. Will we have 4 memento for the 4 survivors how to use them?

• There are 5 gens left: The killer does not enter the state "Fury" -> NO Mori

• There are 4 gens left: The Killer does not enter the state "Fury" ---> NO Mori

• There are 3 gens left: The killer goes into a state of killing, a survivor must die. The killer has the ability to catch a survivor (Hooks 1) in a state "dying state" and apply "MEMENTO MORI" --> ONLY ONE SURVIVOR

• There are 2 gens left: Killer's rage for having killed previously is depleted.

• There remains 1 gen: The Killer enters into a state of rage, so he does not want anyone to escape. The killer has "MEMENTO" available for all the survivors that remain LIVE. To apply memento to the remaining survivors, they need to have been (2 HOOKS)

This is the idea that I have! I hope you give your opinions! I thank you.

PD: Devourer of hope and other perks of "MORI" should be reworded.

Post edited by Th3Nightmare on

Comments

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    Options
    I wouldn't mind if a survivor were mori-able after the first 2 hooks.

But this mori should be able to be canceled by flashlight or some other mechanic. If it were left as it is, it would just be another reason to camp hooks.
  • oke
    oke Member Posts: 102
    Options
    What is the change? 
  • Th3Nightmare
    Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,263
    Options

New idea! :)