We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

do billy and dwight have a connection?

Options
deadwolfwalking
deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

i main billy and i think hes the bees knees as far as killers go. i occasionally play dwight just to break the monotony of hooking ppl. one of billys better add-ons is 'family recipe moonshine'. and as i was reading dwights bio, i noticed that he found himself in his current predicament due to drinking too much 'family recipe moonshine'.... it seemed too weird to overlook and i was super curious.... it would be awesome if they were connected since they are both my favorite killer and survivor....

Comments

• ekto
    ekto Member Posts: 103
    Options

Maybe. It's very possible that Dwight's boss was related to the Hillbilly, and the moonshine he gave him was the Thompson's family recipe (which is noted to be passed down generation to generation.) I've thought about this before.