No Mither should be fixed a little bit

JimBob25404
JimBob25404 Member Posts: 9
edited May 2019 in General Discussions

I just want to see it have where you don't make grunts of pain when you're injured, also giving it a blood point buff to the survival category would also be pretty cool for the fact you're a one hit from anything

Comments

• slingshotsurvivor
    slingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 943

I just want the indicator changed so you don't see that they are running it. If they don't want to grunt they could use up a perk slot with iron will. As is No Mither is never worth playing...

• JimBob25404
    JimBob25404 Member Posts: 9

Using iron will works with it @slingshotsurvivor, but like you said it takes another perk slot, they should make it where you don't have to use two perk slots just because of a handicap. Giving the blood point boost and no grunts would at least make people think of using it.

• Orti
    Orti Member Posts: 198

No Mither isn't supposed to be a good perk it's a hard mode you can activate if you want a challenge. Only purpose besides that is Sabo builds or meme builds

@SurpriseSurprise 100% faster wiggling is broken also the faster recovery is too much

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

suggestion: NM also decreases the chance to become the obsession

• ThatNeatGuy
    ThatNeatGuy Member Posts: 7

TBH is you got a full team of no mithers and they all use Resilience (with tool boxes maybe) its pretty good if I'm honest with you. I feel like no mither is not a good perk, but it isn't a bad one if you have the right perks. Thats just my opinion

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@SurpriseSurprise You half your wiggle time. Pair that with Flip Flop or Boil Over and there's 70% chance you will get off

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

And the stupid 'youre injured' music. Like thanks game I know I'm injured!

• Orti
    Orti Member Posts: 198

@SurpriseSurprise what Milo said

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

An increased wiggle speed would be interesting, not 100% though maybe 50%. I do agree with the suggestion for increased BP in boldness. I'd go all in and say a 100% boldness increase though.