New Idea for the Daily Rituals and Rank Reward. Give Feedback and maybe a Thumps up

Remisee
Remisee Member Posts: 133
edited May 2019 in General Discussions

So i was thinking through Dead by Daylight after the nice Update came out. It's about the Daily Rituals and Rank Rewards.

Daily Rituals:

The Daily Rituals are just to Easy and in a Time of 1-2 Matches for experienced players completed. I know that the Daily Rituals are mostly meant for new Players but:

How about making the Daily Rituals in Season Rituals? (monthly). I woulded even do like a Pyramid Tier List.

(150 000 BP)Tier 5 down 12 Players with Bubba, down 12 Players with Hillybilly, ETC

(120 000 BP)Tier 4 down 10 Players with Bubba, down 10 Players with Hillybilly, ETC

(90 000 BP)Tier 3 down 8 Players with Bubba, down 8 Players with Hillybilly, ETC

(60 000 BP)Tier 2 down 6 Players with Bubba, down 6 Players with Hillybilly, ETC

(30 000 BP)Tier 1 down 4 Players with Bubba Chainsaw, down 4 Players with Hillybilly, ETC

NOTICE: down Players with Hillybilly or Bubba are just examples. All of those Daily Rituals which are right now in the Game could be Tier 1 or Tier 2 and Players must complete them ALL so the next Tier is activated or when for example someone Finish the Bubba Ritual on Tier 1, the Tier 2 of the Bubba Ritual is activated. The Bloodpoints are earned on each Ritual.

Rank Rewards:

Earning more EXP (on Matches) on each Ranks and/or more Bloodpoints when a Player reaches a new coloured Rank

Grey Ranks (default i think its 554 EXP when complete a Match)

Yellow Ranks (+20 000 more BP ONLY 1 Time and on each completed Match 654 XP)

Green (+40 000 BP and 754 XP)

Purple (+60 000 more BP and 854 XP)

Red (+ 80 000 more BP and 954 XP)

Notice: Those are just Example's and the BP is only earned 1 Time NOT each Match.

Dev Question: Why we need this?

-To prevent Smurf's, ruining new Players their Experience

-New Players would earn more BP to try out the Perks and Charracters

-New Players would recommend this Game on their Friends etc. No bad Experience

-Experienced Players would earn more BP and EXP

-New Players would play the Game often, to do Daily's ( I think its enough time to complete those Challenges with Players that are unexperienced on this Game and when they can only play some Hours bcuz they have limited Time on their Free Time) or even trainee more often to reach new Ranks.

-Everybody would like it

-More Money for Dev's

So thats all. Thanks for reading and taking the Time to read.

Kind regards,

Remisee

Please see this Dev's

@Peanits and all the other Crew

Post edited by Remisee on

Comments