Proposal for new ranked mode

Zaibatsu
Zaibatsu Member Posts: 20

I think this game needs a new game-mode: a real ranked mode. With the coming of dedicated servers could be consider to introduce a ranked mode. What would be the differences from the actual mode? Well, general gameplay rules will be the same but:

- No teachable perks: this implies that every survivors or killers could use only their own perks and the common ones. So if you want to use self-care you have to use Claudette, DS Laurie, nurse calling the nurse etc.

Here we have to consider that on PC there is Bill that doesn't exist on console. His perks on console are cosidered as common, but with this mode they shouldn't be considered as common no more. A new generic survivor that carry those perks should be introduced.

- No SWF allowed: only solo queue would be allowed

- killers and survivors can't see each other in the lobby, so nobody knows what other player are going to play with.

- could consider also to introduce a "draft phase" where player can choose to ban map or killer/survivor from be used.

I hope I made me clear enough.

Comments

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

Well everyone will be claudette since shes camo but also have sc so no this mode will not be in the game the only game mode that could success its 8vs2

• Orti
    Orti Member Posts: 198

Pointless to do imo. Almost no one would actual play it, killers have a huge disadvantage. And we would only see a few survs. Sounds even more boring then playing on rank one can already be.

The reward must be huge otherwise no one would bother playing. Also it's not more competitive or skillful then the current ranking mode. it just sounds like it on paper. Including a ban function would kill the mode before the first public mach of it. A perkless mode would way more competitive and you're free to pick every surv at least without an disadvantage from it